Best adult lunch?

• Best adult lunch?Mixed fruit, biscuit crackers, and a club salad
  • Best adult lunch?Chocolate granola bar, blueberries, and a burrito w/ guacamole
  • Best adult lunch?Larbars, blueberries, and California style salmon
    Vote C
  • Best adult lunch?Grapes, potatoes, and bbq chicken
    Vote D
  • Best adult lunch?Apple crisps, baguette slices, and Caesar salad w/ honey mustard dressing
    Vote E
  • Best adult lunch?Mixed fruit, mini carrots w/ ranch dip, and sushi w/ soy sauce
    Vote F
  • Best adult lunch?Apricots, grain crackers, cucumber slices, and orzo pasta salad
    Vote G
My apologies for this but d was meant for like choice of red or white grapes. Not both. For those who think it is a whole meal. You have a problem, and should see a therapist to fix your underlying reason why you over eat. That is two meals, and not one. Again my apologies.

53

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls