What do people eat on a daily basis in your country?

Im from Costa rica, so for break fast we eat gallo pinto , Gallo Pinto is a mix of precooked rice and beans, re-fried with onion, peppers, cilantro, and other spices , including the national staple the Salsa Lizano that is generously served and sided with a number of proteins such as eggs fried or scrambled, fresh cheese, sour cream, sausage, carne en salsa, sweet plantain, avocado, tortillas or toasts.
for lunch we have, casado, which is plate that includes rice, beans, a kind of meat - chicken, fish, beef, pork picadillo of vegetables, some salad, plantain and tortillas.

Dinner , most likely it will be a soup or stew, or the same as lunch or even Gallo Pinto.

41

Most Helpful Girls

• Something along the lines of this. This is soul food and it’s prominent within my culture.

• In my country, we have so many differences foods depends on which tribe are you in. I'm Indonesian and I'm Javanese, so we have rice for our basic food. We have a special food from my tribe, this food is Gudeg. It's made with jackfruit, and served with Sambal Krecek. Or you can try Sego Kucing (it contains : rice and Sambal Teri or chili sauce with dried fish) for lunch. We have some beverages too, like Wedang Secang, Wedang Jahe (ginger drink), and many more. Our beverages usually contains spices that will give warm sensation to your body. And we have some special snacks, like Bakpia (beans filled cake, but can be filled by chocolates, cheese, etc).