Vaginal beer is now for sale, are you going to give it a try?

Drinking panty juice is now a thing. The "Order of Yoni" has created the worlds first Vaginal Lactic Acid beer which is now available for sale. Yes you read that right, beer made from the remnants found in women's underwear.

Their bottle comes with a peel away lable that reveals who wore the underwear used in the making of your particular flavor.
Monique in our beer and on the bottle's label šŸ˜ #beertime #beerstagram #beer #yonibeer #order #yoni #vaginalbeer #eroticbeer #theorderofyoni #firstvaginalbeer #bodyperfect #bottledpassion #botlleofbeer #bottledlust #blonde #gorgeous #girl #polishmodelPost udostępniony przez The Order of Yoni (@orderofyoni) Sie 2, 2018 o 9:18 PDT

So my question to you is, how do you feel about this exclusive product? Will you drink panty juice beer?
  • Vaginal beer is now for sale, are you going to give it a try?Yes
    Vote A
  • Vaginal beer is now for sale, are you going to give it a try?No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Finally, the time has cum.

1|1
    0|0
    • If I had a top hat, I would be tipping it about now. I guess I can tip the hood of my hoodie.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, for the same reason I wouldn't eat human milk ice-cream.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Yuck. There's no way you could get me to drink beer made from that which comes from a woman's yoo-hoo...

Simples...

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how long it takes to get skanky.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes