Gaining Weight?

My metabolism is reeaaally fast and i want to gain some weight because im skinny.. i have 60kg's and im 1.8m tall (6"0')..

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You need to Workout for hypertrophy and eat for bulk every 3-4 hours. Lots of protein and carbs!

• Healthy caloric surplus is your goal

• thanks dude!*

• No prob! Look up "calorically dense foods" on google and let the eating commence! xD It may take your body a few days to adapt to eating so much. Look up your "Basal Metabolic Rate" and see around how much you should consume for muscle gain. Make sure you eat 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight daily for maximum benefits.

• I know the feel! I used to be like you and I had to stretch my stomach in order to gain weight. I would recommend not going too strongly on that tough. Also I did take steroids to gain muscle witch made a huge difference. I would not recommend it officially but it changed my life. (I only did them 1 year to become muscular enough to weight 95kg). I know the feel...