What should I make my boyfriend for lunch Sunday?

He’s staying at my house for the first time. Kind of nervous! I have a lot of pets that might get in the way so to speak. It’ll just be different than staying at his house. Really no reason to worry but I am. Anyways what the heck should I make. I can’t cook πŸ™ˆ I was thinking cinnamon rolls for breakfast and burgers and fries for lunch. 3rd option with burgers and fries? Sounds lame. πŸ˜’

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Eric might appreciate something a bit more nourishing then just cinnamon rolls for breakfast and something super easy to make for him that he may like is french toast. For lunch something super easy for you to make would be Italian style spaghetti with garlic bread on the side. If you want to know how to make these dishes you can contact me directly!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lady, make those tortilla bowl things you made. Make those for him. He'll love that I'm sure. Lunch covered. As for breakfast, try to learn to make a tasty omelette, cut up some potatoes and pan fry them with a little butter, salt and pepper and breakfast sausage. Get sparkling wine or champagne and orange juice and make a mamosa. It's not too much to drink if you plan to drive later. If you don't want wine or champagne, replace them with sparkling grape juice. Don't go light. Go all out. I'll seriously guide you through every step of both meals if you need it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oouuu! What do I use with the oj to make the mamosa? Going to Walmart later

• Show All
    • Oh and he hated the taco bowls

• Oh. LAME.
      Go with burgers, but not ground beef hamburgers. Get your hands on some bratwurst sausages. Take the casings off an form the meat into a patty and grill those. As for fries, yes, make fries, but not frozen fries into the oven. Get potatoes, clean and peel them, slice them in half and then the long way. Put these in a bowl of room temperature water for about 20 minutes. Take them out, dry them with a paper towel, put them back in the bowl. In the bowl, add some salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and either olive oil or vegetable oil. Mix with your hands to get an even coating. Then place them evenly on a baking sheet and cook in an oven at 450 degrees for 45 minutes. Prep the burgers to be cooked, put them aside, start the fries, and then when there's about 15 minutes left for the fries, start the burgers. I don't recommend cheese on these burgers but if you must, either pepper jack or smoked Gouda. There's a lot of flavor in in a brat and American cheese will mask it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why but this is a cute question lol.
    Ask him what he wants.
    Look it up on pinterest and make it.
    Tacos are pretty easy. Spaghetti.
    I make shrimp tacos and my boyfriend loves them. Spaghetti too.
    But you really should ask him.. because what if he doesn't like tacos or spaghetti.. lol. Alfredo with bread sticks is easy too. Even if you home make the sauce.. but you can buy it already made and its still great. I make awesome chicken and dumplings too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Why don't you just order takeout? Why do you need to cook at all? Cinammon rolls for breakfast sounds nice.

1|0
    0|1
    • Because we are eating out Saturday night

• Oh, okay. Then what about cooking steak and making a salad? Steak is hard to get wrong being as it can be eaten in so many states. There are a million and one salad recipes out there. You could add in jacket potatoes or something similar.

• Pizza, just get a pre-made (preferably refrigerated) crust sauce, cheese, toppings, etc. and follow directions.

Have beer.

Don't forget the sex as dessert.

1|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆummm. I actually planned the pizza and bear thing and he got sick that weekend. But this is lunch and he’ll have to drive later and so will I

• Show All
    • lol ok thanks! I think I get ya. Weird how different men and women are

• Not at all weird. It's to be utilized to mutual advantage. Different skills, different strengths.

• Lunch: He gives you orgasm
    You make him a sandwich

1|0
    0|0
    • I like your idea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ Hopefully something

• Show All
    • If he gives you orgasms the right way, you will be too shaky to walk. He would just have to take pride in that fact while he's fixing his sandwich.

• πŸ˜‚ oh ok! 😳

• Will my Dear that's a great question. I happen to be a chef for the last 30 years. If it's gonna be special look up the recipe for eggs Benedict. If you can read a recipe and you have measuring cops and the right product to do it I highly advise you do that cause once it's done and cook properly it looks wonderful on a small plate nothing too large to dwarf its size when you are served to him. Maybe even sati a few asparagus in Olive oil generous portion of salt and pepper while it's in the Pan and just a Tadd of soy sauce

1|0
    0|0
    • And if you have time and he's not in the house at the time make a few for yourself with the recipe that way you're comfortable when it comes to the crunch time

• That's easy. You want to cook for your boyfriend. Your house contains an overabundance of pets. The obvious answer: cook the pets.

But seriously. Prepare dishes that he really likes and you know you can make. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast are a good start, and it's nearly impossible to go wrong with bacon and eggs. Lunch should be a light and summer-y meal of cold sandwiches and fruit (assuming it is summer where you are). If you're cooking dinner, barbecued chicken and salad are always a nice combination.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would appreciate anything my woman made for me but those things sound nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that he would be ok with whatever you decide to fix

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of pets do you keep as your friends then

1|0
    0|0
  • What foods does he enjoy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Burgers, beer, and bed-pounding sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • what ever he likes

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe order something from a restaurant, have it delivered before he arrives and then pretend you made it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think a pasta salad could be really good , you can put some bacon in it or go vegetarian with feta and basil pesto. If I'm choosing from your options , burgers are great but add your own twist to it. You could have a gaucamole or sourcream chives dip on the side.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes