What should I make my boyfriend for lunch Sunday?

He’s staying at my house for the first time. Kind of nervous! I have a lot of pets that might get in the way so to speak. It’ll just be different than staying at his house. Really no reason to worry but I am. Anyways what the heck should I make. I can’t cook πŸ™ˆ I was thinking cinnamon rolls for breakfast and burgers and fries for lunch. 3rd option with burgers and fries? Sounds lame. πŸ˜’

214

Most Helpful Guys

• Eric might appreciate something a bit more nourishing then just cinnamon rolls for breakfast and something super easy to make for him that he may like is french toast. For lunch something super easy for you to make would be Italian style spaghetti with garlic bread on the side. If you want to know how to make these dishes you can contact me directly!

• Lady, make those tortilla bowl things you made. Make those for him. He'll love that I'm sure. Lunch covered. As for breakfast, try to learn to make a tasty omelette, cut up some potatoes and pan fry them with a little butter, salt and pepper and breakfast sausage. Get sparkling wine or champagne and orange juice and make a mamosa. It's not too much to drink if you plan to drive later. If you don't want wine or champagne, replace them with sparkling grape juice. Don't go light. Go all out. I'll seriously guide you through every step of both meals if you need it.

• Oouuu! What do I use with the oj to make the mamosa? Going to Walmart later

• Oh and he hated the taco bowls

• Oh. LAME.
      Go with burgers, but not ground beef hamburgers. Get your hands on some bratwurst sausages. Take the casings off an form the meat into a patty and grill those. As for fries, yes, make fries, but not frozen fries into the oven. Get potatoes, clean and peel them, slice them in half and then the long way. Put these in a bowl of room temperature water for about 20 minutes. Take them out, dry them with a paper towel, put them back in the bowl. In the bowl, add some salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and either olive oil or vegetable oil. Mix with your hands to get an even coating. Then place them evenly on a baking sheet and cook in an oven at 450 degrees for 45 minutes. Prep the burgers to be cooked, put them aside, start the fries, and then when there's about 15 minutes left for the fries, start the burgers. I don't recommend cheese on these burgers but if you must, either pepper jack or smoked Gouda. There's a lot of flavor in in a brat and American cheese will mask it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why but this is a cute question lol.
    Ask him what he wants.
    Look it up on pinterest and make it.
    Tacos are pretty easy. Spaghetti.
    I make shrimp tacos and my boyfriend loves them. Spaghetti too.
    But you really should ask him.. because what if he doesn't like tacos or spaghetti.. lol. Alfredo with bread sticks is easy too. Even if you home make the sauce.. but you can buy it already made and its still great. I make awesome chicken and dumplings too.