- Liquor (cocktails)
Most Helpful Girls
Water. All alcohol taste the same to me - just bitter
Most Helpful Guys
I have a set of rules I use to determine what to drink.
1. Never drink anything with a name that ends in a vowel
2. Y is not a vowel
3. Smoky > sweet
4. Brown > clear except Gin
5. Never drink booze made west of Denver or east of Berlin, unless it's Japanese
6. Porters and Cream Ales are the bastard children of beer.
7. It's acceptable to drink grape juice with food, but only marginally
8. Beer should have been brewed within 200 miles of my current location
9. Classic cocktails trump the bartender's imagination