Do you feel guilty after you eat from fast food restaurants?

I hardly ever go to fast food restaurants like Mcdonalds or KFC because I don't live close to any. But a friend of mine lives close to KFC and he said he often finds himself just eating it when he doesn't want to cook but then ends up feeling guilty afterwards. Are you the same or different?
  • Yes, but I enjoy it so much.
    Vote A
  • No, it's just like eating any other food.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do sometimes feel guilty but only because after I eat fast food my mood plummets and I realize I should’ve eaten it but in the moment it sounds so good. I remind myself that it’s not the end of the world and I’m overall pretty healthy so I’ll be fine lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some days me and my mom eat fast food (like once or twice a week, depending on the mood, every other week) while other days either me or my mom cook whatever crap (small microwavable sausages) or delicacy (pork chops, scalloped potatoes, mac and cheese, hamburg, meatloaf) we have at home, while other days we go out at family-oriented restaurants (i. e. Kings Restaurant is like this place where you can eat just about anything American and the place we usually go to every other month) or Chinese restaurants, while other days we find ourselves eating pizza.
    I know all that other stuff wasn't necessary, but I kinda felt like sharing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Not at all. Enjoy what you eat, no need to feel guilty. If he's trying to lose weight, that's understandable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never eat fast food anymore. I would much rather cook my own meals at home because they taste better and they're way healthier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that’s why I don’t eat fast food every day. But I do spoil myself every once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t go to fast food restaurants often so I never feel guilty when I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a vegetarian, so it's hard to eat at shitty unhealthy places like that.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you overweight? Are you a vegetarian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should I feel guilty if I'm not a vegetarian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not one bit

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Just like anything else, only in moderation.

0|0
    0|0
  • No reason to feel guilty about eating good food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely eat fast food...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like never eat fast food

0|0
    0|0
  • Using their plastic straws makes me sad for days

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes