Starting a food truck chain?

Im wondering if anyone has any experience in the food truck industry and knows anything about starting a chain. I want to start a food truck and already have a idea of what i need to do but I'm wondering if anyone has some advise

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick a location and spread the word on social media

Also, make your menu simple

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know anything about it except the obvious location advice but a smart friend of mine started a business like this and says if your business plan is smart it can be lucrative so I would encourage you to explore this and yes I'm aware this post is all one long run on sentence but I'm drunk and it's 2 in the morning so cut me some slack. Good luck!

• Thanks, im hoping that with a bit more reasearch i can make everything work the way i want it to.