Starting a food truck chain?

Im wondering if anyone has any experience in the food truck industry and knows anything about starting a chain. I want to start a food truck and already have a idea of what i need to do but I'm wondering if anyone has some advise

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick a location and spread the word on social media

Also, make your menu simple

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know anything about it except the obvious location advice but a smart friend of mine started a business like this and says if your business plan is smart it can be lucrative so I would encourage you to explore this and yes I'm aware this post is all one long run on sentence but I'm drunk and it's 2 in the morning so cut me some slack. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, im hoping that with a bit more reasearch i can make everything work the way i want it to.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• First thing is location, second thing is location, third thing is advertising, fourth thing is to keep your menu simple, fifth thing is what type of cuisine are you offering, sixth thing is location. Start small and work your way up. Is there any colleges near you? What about large factories or companies? Any concerts in your area? Sporting events? Lots of things to consider. You need start up capital as well. I wish you luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start with one food truck and work your way up. Good luck. You are 15 sir. But still, good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • XD yes i am 15 but my father has started a business and i have been working for him for 3+ years i know what it means to have good work ethic and to work hard. I have also been cooking for 6+ years and i am ready to expand and use my skills as well as make a challange for myself.

• Start with one first

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes