What your favorite kind of salad?

Mine is salad with feta cheese , cranberries, cucumber, croutons, blueberries , strawberries.

Everything but the strawberries and blueberries and add tuna fish on the side.

I never really liked salad that much until I moved in with my grandma and couple years ago and she made one for me x we have this for lunch at 3 and then something small for dinner or this for dinner , unless her boyfriend comes home for dinner which is rare and once we had eggplant park which was good and plain salad

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like pretty much all salads, that fried chicken and fries is kinda new to me, but I'll have to try it. I just can't stand ranch dressing. It was good when it first came out, but now everything is ranch.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Kale, spinach, lettuce, parsley!(anything that’s green) along with: crushed walnuts, pinto beans, tofu, tomatoes, shredded carrots, quinoa, tajin, corn, green olives/ black olives, cooked broccoli or cauliflower, garbanzo beans, cucumber and the list goes on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 5

• A springmix, kale, or spinach salad with feta cheese, goat cheese, pineapples sliced, grapes, olive oil, walnuts, maybe raisins more cheese and etc

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh I like salad with romaine lettuce, matchstick carrots, tomato, big pieces of onion, shredded cheddar cheese, and garlic croutons.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • Romaine lettuce, corn, shredded carrots, broccoli bits, breaded chicken breast, and caesar dressing

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit salad with strawberries, banana’s, Grapes with healthy yogurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cesar salad

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes