How do you take your coffee?

3266

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer to pour it over my naked body while screaming "IT BURNS! IT BURNS! BURN ME! BURN ME!"--but only when I'm at work.

• With my hands and drink it with my mouth

• 😱 Say it isn’t so!

Most Helpful Girls

• 1. I brew the coffee with dried chicory in the filter with the grounds
    2. And add a pinch of cinnamon
    3. Half a teaspoon of mexican vanilla to the entire pot
    4. After the coffee is poured I add one teaspoon of sweetened condensed milk it's the best tasting cup of coffee ever, tastes like a see's coffee toffee pop.

• Black, I want to taste the coffee not the cream or sugar!! Cream and sugar ruins the taste and aroma of a great roast or variety of coffee bean. Can't imagine adding anything to something like a Kona coffee it almost has a sweet flavor by itself!