How do you take your coffee?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer to pour it over my naked body while screaming "IT BURNS! IT BURNS! BURN ME! BURN ME!"--but only when I'm at work.

3|0
    0|0
  • With my hands and drink it with my mouth

2|0
    0|0
    • 😱 Say it isn’t so!

Most Helpful Girls

• 1. I brew the coffee with dried chicory in the filter with the grounds
    2. And add a pinch of cinnamon
    3. Half a teaspoon of mexican vanilla to the entire pot
    4. After the coffee is poured I add one teaspoon of sweetened condensed milk it's the best tasting cup of coffee ever, tastes like a see's coffee toffee pop.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black, I want to taste the coffee not the cream or sugar!! Cream and sugar ruins the taste and aroma of a great roast or variety of coffee bean. Can't imagine adding anything to something like a Kona coffee it almost has a sweet flavor by itself!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 64

• With alcohol

1|1
    0|0
  • Black and I actually like it when it has been on the burner awhile and it has that burnt bitter taste, I know weird, but I like it that way.

2|1
    0|0
    • Lol, that’s how my dad likes his—cool :)

• Black and with no sweetener. I have lactose intolerance so I can't hack milk and I got used to drinking it black. And I'm sweet enough without the sugar, LOL!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my coffee like i like my women, loads of milk so its already cold and a ton of sugar cause even though it tastes sweet it wrecks havoc on ur insides.

Nah i love to many different types of coffee but a basic home brew then small amount of milk frothed and 2 sugars

1|0
    0|0
  • Black. Just like my men (I think that's the joke you were fishing for)

1|0
    0|0
    • It wasn’t, lol—I literally was curious about how people take their coffee🤷‍♀️

• I stopped drinking it after many years of being addicted to the stuff, I now drink water and green tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mostly drink it black, sugar isn't really the best thing to add when your goal is a nice lean body 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • If I even have a coffee, I never have more than one coffee a day and I using like it reasonably strong with some sugar and a drop or two of 18% coffee cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black. Every time I put sugar and creamer in I go overboard, and it ends up being sickly sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont drink coffee just my girl’s tea which is matcha even though i tell her all the time it tastes like blended broccoli

1|0
    0|0
  • With cold milk and chocolate sauce mixed in, hold the actual coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it either black or with half n half or a flavored creamer depending on how strong the coffee is!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet. I have to swallow a lot of bitter things in life so I might as well enjoy what I eat and drink.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate coffee. It's the most disgusting drink and I hate how I feel when I drink it like super stressed

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer hot and black, but I pour half and half in my coffee until it turns a creamy tan color. I get bad heartburn otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • With a tiny bit of sugar and maybe cream. If its not bitter ill drink it all at once.

1|0
    0|0
  • By putting it down and grabbing a monster energy drink

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't, never liked tea or coffee. Yes I am English. It just tastes like bitter hot water to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like I use to take care of my self that's how I will take my coffee?

1|0
    0|0
  • in a cup to give to my parents.

I don't drink coffee (yet)

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually black, but I won't complain about some cream from time to time

1|0
    0|0
  • Very milky and two teaspoons of sugar!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know, lol :P but you should try a frappe—you’d really like it :P

• Italian, one brown sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • in the trash can since soda is better

1|0
    0|0
  • In my bedroom.

1|1
    0|0
  • Black, accompanied by beignets.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cold. Cream and sugar.

1|0
    0|0
  • In a mug

1|0
    0|0
  • The darker the better and black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• I think coffee tastes better with milk or cream but I tend to get dehydration issues when I drink my coffee with cream so I have black coffee instead which gives me less problems. However - I can usually drink tim hortons coffee with cream or sugar and not have any serious problems. I can't do the same with McDonalds coffee though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like with a teaspoon of condensed milk. In lieu of that a little milk, cream or "creamer" and real sugar. I have tried to get used to drinking it black, or without sugar, or with artificial sweetener but no - I only like it with a little real sugar.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like black coffee the most but im also too impatient to wait for it to cool down so ill put in milk sometimes lol

1|0
    0|0
  • In big mug, little coffee with the rest of the mug filled with milk and sugar

1|1
    0|0
  • I like my coffee like i like my men...
    nonexistent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black with thick cream, one teaspoon of sugar and a bit of vanilla extract.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black and I don't smile like the girl in the photo after 20 minutes passed that I'm done with my cup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Double dark roast or expresso I add cream depending on my mood but no sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 sugars and enough cream to make it nearly white in color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I make Turkish coffee and then add lots of milk. I prefer when it's cold.

1|1
    0|0
  • In a mug... with one teaspoon coffee, one and a half teaspoon sugar, boiled water (obviously...) and milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot with cream and a bit of splenda. I think sugar is a bit too sweet sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my coffee like I like my soul: black and bitter.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee will taste bad no matter what. I'm a tea person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually with creme and sugar or I just order a cafe mocha

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I drink tea. A proper drink.

1|0
    0|0
  • A pour over, black, cooled slightly. It's magical.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extra sugar, extra cream, extra caramel

2|0
    0|0
  • with creamer and a hint of vanilla

1|0
    0|0
  • With lots of sugar and chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • Iced coffee with flavouring. Or a frappacino.

1|0
    0|0
  • Super sweet unlike my personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black coffee with 2 sugars

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweetener and cream

1|0
    0|0
  • Strong coffee with sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • With honey and milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black cuz Id rather die than be fat (metaphor)

1|0
    0|0
  • With my hand

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes