On a scale of 1-10 how hard do you think it would be to recreate these cake pops?

On a scale of 1-10 how hard do you think it would be to recreate these cake pops?
lets say it's for a contest and you have to replicate it precisely the same as the original like down to the smallest detail. you only have these pics to go by.
  • 10 extremely hard to get it identical
    Vote A
  • 8-9 pretty hard even with the right tools and technique
    Vote B
  • 6-7 hard but not impossible 8-9 pretty hard but not impossible with the right tools and technique
    Vote C
  • 4-5 not that hard but not easy
    Vote D
  • 2-3 i could make that easily
    Vote E
  • 1 i could do that in my sleep
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
copypaste is an art

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I made something similar once but I was using a sous vide and a 3d printed 2 part mold. The way i did it was with a royal icing then placed in a slightly larger 2 part 3d print mold then demolded and froze again and dipped in fondant until a smooth ball was formed. However this is expensive to do. About 2000 USD sous vide was 100 and 1800 for 3d printer 100 for misc bits.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're a halfway competent baker, I don't think I'd be that hard, it's more about a steady hand and getting the decorations correct.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• 100! :D I could eat them in my sleep.
    I have a sweet tooth. Saw cup cakes mentioned. clicked on question. I'm a shit baker so my opinion doesn't really count. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • something tells me it isn't as hard as it looks so I give it a 5

0|0
    0|0
  • looks too sugary

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 10 my girlfriend says 8

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Dipping the cake pops in the fondant for a nice even coating will probably be the hardest part. Make sure you have a good screen to put them on to dry after dipping

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty hard but not impossible with the right food and technique.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are planning on making them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I meant to choise 6-7 hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible but difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • Not hard