On a scale of 1-10 how hard do you think it would be to recreate these cake pops?

lets say it's for a contest and you have to replicate it precisely the same as the original like down to the smallest detail. you only have these pics to go by.
  • 10 extremely hard to get it identical
  • 8-9 pretty hard even with the right tools and technique
  • 6-7 hard but not impossible 8-9 pretty hard but not impossible with the right tools and technique
    Vote C
  • 4-5 not that hard but not easy
    Vote D
  • 2-3 i could make that easily
    Vote E
  • 1 i could do that in my sleep
    Vote F
copypaste is an art

75

Most Helpful Guy

• I made something similar once but I was using a sous vide and a 3d printed 2 part mold. The way i did it was with a royal icing then placed in a slightly larger 2 part 3d print mold then demolded and froze again and dipped in fondant until a smooth ball was formed. However this is expensive to do. About 2000 USD sous vide was 100 and 1800 for 3d printer 100 for misc bits.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're a halfway competent baker, I don't think I'd be that hard, it's more about a steady hand and getting the decorations correct.