- 10 extremely hard to get it identical
- 8-9 pretty hard even with the right tools and technique
- 6-7 hard but not impossible 8-9 pretty hard but not impossible with the right tools and technique
- 4-5 not that hard but not easy
- 2-3 i could make that easily
- 1 i could do that in my sleep
Most Helpful Guy
I made something similar once but I was using a sous vide and a 3d printed 2 part mold. The way i did it was with a royal icing then placed in a slightly larger 2 part 3d print mold then demolded and froze again and dipped in fondant until a smooth ball was formed. However this is expensive to do. About 2000 USD sous vide was 100 and 1800 for 3d printer 100 for misc bits.