Do you have weird eating habits?

Lol I just had a little discussion with my brother because I'm heating up yesterdays pasta for breakfast. He's says it's not a breakfast food but I'm going to make it a breakfast food now.
What's something you'd never eat for breakfast? And what are some of the weird eating habits you have?

615

Most Helpful Guys

• I often eat the main meal of the day for breakfast, and the rest of the day I put down a few pieces of fruit, so pasta, or a hot meal Is a good idea for me, better still I eat it sometime between 5.30am and 7 or at 9.30am.

• Meh i'd eat almost anything at any time of the day tbh, can't think of anything off the top of my head

Most Helpful Girl

• I drink up to 6 cups of coffee per day and thats my weird habit. For breakfast I would never eat fried meat (stake or smth like that), soup or pasta. Its too heavy. My usual breakfast includes coffee and sandwich / bun + yogurt / porridge