Do you have weird eating habits?

Lol I just had a little discussion with my brother because I'm heating up yesterdays pasta for breakfast. He's says it's not a breakfast food but I'm going to make it a breakfast food now.
What's something you'd never eat for breakfast? And what are some of the weird eating habits you have?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I often eat the main meal of the day for breakfast, and the rest of the day I put down a few pieces of fruit, so pasta, or a hot meal Is a good idea for me, better still I eat it sometime between 5.30am and 7 or at 9.30am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh i'd eat almost anything at any time of the day tbh, can't think of anything off the top of my head

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I drink up to 6 cups of coffee per day and thats my weird habit. For breakfast I would never eat fried meat (stake or smth like that), soup or pasta. Its too heavy. My usual breakfast includes coffee and sandwich / bun + yogurt / porridge

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I sometiems eat French fries with mashed potatoes lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok love pasta and any other food for breakfast. Note to self* don't fry bacon. nskef,"!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I ate oatmeal's at work lunch that was considered weird, though the boss approved of high protein food

0|0
    0|0
  • I can eat anything in breakfast, about weird eating habits? sometimes i mix sweet yogurt while eating something salty

0|0
    0|0
  • My sleep and eating schedules are completely random.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do lol I sometimes have left over dinner for breakfast, like a week ago I had pizza for breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink about 6 cups of tea per day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here. I don't think I have any blood left in my body. It's all just tea.

• Yep me too. I think I am addicted to tea at this stage. I am Irish though so it's normal ahah.

• Sleep for dinner, water for lunch

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Very weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • Red wine in soup

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I eat like I have never eaten before.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I sometimes eat cold pizza in the morning but one thing I'd never eat for breakfast is a human foot lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love pasta, but I couldn't eat it for breakfast. It's too heavy.
    It's my dinner and fall asleep meal

0|0
    0|0
  • I only eat my food with chopsticks 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not picky

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do!

0|0
    0|0