Dinner date at my house what would be the best?

So my boyfriend is coming to visit me and we have never had dinner together so I wanted to make something special for our first meal together. So if you're girl or boy we're to make you dinner what do you think would be best?
salad that gose with lobster ravioli.
salad that gose with lobster ravioli.
  • Dinner date at my house what would be the best?Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and tomatos with garlic bread.
    Vote A
  • Dinner date at my house what would be the best?Green beans mashed potatoes and stake.
    Vote B
  • Dinner date at my house what would be the best?Lobster ravioli with this salad
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think any home cooked meal made by a girlfriend would be a treat, but I won't lie, that Chicken Alfredo looks appetizing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just wanted to make sure he enjoys it

• Show All
    • In his words" I'm not picky just make whatever"

• Well alright then. If that's what he told you, then maybe make something that you personally like. I promise that he will enjoy whatever you make because it's a meal you specially prepared for the two.🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't go wrong with chicken alfredo. It's so simple and so good. So I vote A.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• What the hell so there's no cerbeza or margarita or tostada's with Chile Verde and carne asada ahhh man look I don't think this is gonna work unless u got a Pepsi or mountain dew and a condom cause used my last one the other night Lord Jesus please forgive me I don't wanna go to hell I'll stop spanking booty I promise

0|0
    0|0
    • Ummmm WTF are you talking about I only understand margarita tostada's Pepsi and condom.

• Show All
    • Um no it's because your talking like a loon

• If u say so anonymous

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...9-865b-8ea2588ff85c.jpg Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and tomatos with garlic bread.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can make it, make the Lobster ravioli... not many people get to eat that so it will be special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love a steak

0|0
    0|0
  • What does he like make that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Any time I asked he said he's not picky

• Show All
    • I don't you're trying either. I just think if you asked most people they would say it's cute or adorable. Lol what's your problem with me calling you guys adorable?

• No it's just not something I'm used to

• The steak

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd stick with chicken Alfredo with broccoli and tomatoes with garlic bread.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes