Dinner date at my house what would be the best?

So my boyfriend is coming to visit me and we have never had dinner together so I wanted to make something special for our first meal together. So if you're girl or boy we're to make you dinner what do you think would be best?
salad that gose with lobster ravioli.
salad that gose with lobster ravioli.
  • Dinner date at my house what would be the best?Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and tomatos with garlic bread.
  • Dinner date at my house what would be the best?Green beans mashed potatoes and stake.
  • Dinner date at my house what would be the best?Lobster ravioli with this salad
    Vote C

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think any home cooked meal made by a girlfriend would be a treat, but I won't lie, that Chicken Alfredo looks appetizing.

• I just wanted to make sure he enjoys it

• In his words" I'm not picky just make whatever"

• Well alright then. If that's what he told you, then maybe make something that you personally like. I promise that he will enjoy whatever you make because it's a meal you specially prepared for the two.🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't go wrong with chicken alfredo. It's so simple and so good. So I vote A.