What's your favorite snack/food? what did you do today?

I like everything, lol. salt and vinegar chips are bomb tho. love strawberries too. I'm not unhealthy tho. I just ate that fruit snack in the photo.
😱
but yeah i went to school and came home, ate some food, and took a photoshoot outside with my computer, πŸ€“πŸ˜‚
What's your favorite snack/food? what did you do today?

yeah im skinny. I don't know why my hand is dark like that but πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but fr this is a perfectly timed photo.. i didn't even intend on doing that poseπŸ˜‚
yeah im skinny. I don't know why my hand is dark like that but πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but fr this is a perfectly timed photo.. i didn't even intend on doing that poseπŸ˜‚
im insecure about being skinny so pls dont comment shit ab that, lmao. can't stop you tho.
Updates:
also I don't know why i feel the need to clarify, but that pic makes me look assless and i just wanna say im not assless ,
ehehehehe...
🙄
wtf sarah

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• My favorite snack would be beef jerky if that counts as a snack. School starts next week here in Sweden and today was my only restday in the week so I didn't do much at all today. Just went fishing for a couple of hours but other than that I did nothing at all.

Also don't be insecure about being skinny, thin girls are my thing and you look really good in my eyes :)

1|0
    0|0
    • niceee. i started school Monday. same tho, i didn't do much the weekend before school except get my school supplies and sleep and eat, etc.

& thank youuu 😊 I don't know tho, i prob need to gain a few pounds, but thanksss β™₯️

• I don't think you need to, but if you want to do it for yourself then do it :)

• hmm, well thanks tho πŸ˜‚β™₯️

Most Helpful Girls

• Sushiiiis
    I had a family lunch today, and I went to a japanese restaurant for dinner with a few friends :)

1|0
    0|0
    • oh thats nice. i dont even know what im having for dinner yet, haha
      i dont think I've tried sushi before tbh

• Not everyone likes them, but if you ever get the occasion you should definitely try :)

• yeahh , i will next time, (whenever that is) lol!

• Hmmm... cashews are my favorite snack food and I made a sock today while watching Iron Man 3 πŸ™ƒ

1|0
    0|0
    • yess! didn't i comment on that? hahaha. good sock!

• Show All
    • lol its ok! the sock looks like it fits perfectly πŸ˜‚

• Indeed, lol πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Your good, nothing wrong with you, i don't know why your insecure about your looks, you look like a funny girl who loves to eat sweets and chips πŸ˜€

If you were living somewhere near to me, i'd take you and buy for you chips and sweets and juice...

Oh but i forgot, your just 16, i'm 32, if people saw me there, they are going to call me a pedophile, haha...

So maybe after 2 years... anyways keep smiling and you look cute, so don't worry πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
    • lol thanks, yeah. i eat that stuff occasionally.
      but like, uh.. no offense, if you saw that i was 16, and continued to comment "oops you're 16... im 32..."
      you could have just deleted that, like you didn't have to post it.
      andd after 2 years i won't be doing that even if im 18.
      sorry?

• Show All
    • okkk, didn't sound like a joke though tbh.

• Joke or not a joke, i don't know what came to your mind, because what i wrote is something nice unless your mind took you to other places...

Maybe your mind made you feel that i'm a creep or pervert or a pedophile... etc

While you should of just thought that this man is nice to me and wanna treat me nice, that's all... but i don't blame you cause you don't know me...

• Fav snacks would be (in no particular order): Doritos (esp. Nacho), salt & vinegar chips!!, mixed nuts (cashew, peanut, & pistachio), and really good chocolate. Sometimes I dig some Pringles. I occasionally like some fruit... Bananas, plums, peaches, apricots, and melons.
    So far it's 15:30 and I have done a GD thing yet. It's Eid holiday here, so not much to do at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I came home from work and cut 6 oranges into quarters and ate them. Ice cold oranges are delicious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat it much, I love Mac & cheese, and you are cute

1|0
    0|0
    • just saw this now, lol. thanks tho! i haven't had mac and cheese in a while

• Nuts. I went to the zoo today with my kids

1|0
    0|0
  • Almonds, and pistachios

1|0
    0|0
  • Skittles 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I was with friends, in a pub

1|0
    0|0
  • Ice scream and what I did just that.

1|0
    0|0
  • coke a cola and mars bars

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat junk food or snacks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes