What's your favorite snack/food? what did you do today?

I like everything, lol. salt and vinegar chips are bomb tho. love strawberries too. I'm not unhealthy tho. I just ate that fruit snack in the photo.
😱
but yeah i went to school and came home, ate some food, and took a photoshoot outside with my computer, πŸ€“πŸ˜‚

yeah im skinny. I don't know why my hand is dark like that but πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but fr this is a perfectly timed photo.. i didn't even intend on doing that poseπŸ˜‚
im insecure about being skinny so pls dont comment shit ab that, lmao. can't stop you tho.
also I don't know why i feel the need to clarify, but that pic makes me look assless and i just wanna say im not assless ,
ehehehehe...
🙄
wtf sarah

213

Most Helpful Guys

• My favorite snack would be beef jerky if that counts as a snack. School starts next week here in Sweden and today was my only restday in the week so I didn't do much at all today. Just went fishing for a couple of hours but other than that I did nothing at all.

Also don't be insecure about being skinny, thin girls are my thing and you look really good in my eyes :)

• niceee. i started school Monday. same tho, i didn't do much the weekend before school except get my school supplies and sleep and eat, etc.

& thank youuu 😊 I don't know tho, i prob need to gain a few pounds, but thanksss β™₯️

• I don't think you need to, but if you want to do it for yourself then do it :)

• hmm, well thanks tho πŸ˜‚β™₯️

Most Helpful Girls

• Sushiiiis
    I had a family lunch today, and I went to a japanese restaurant for dinner with a few friends :)

• oh thats nice. i dont even know what im having for dinner yet, haha
      i dont think I've tried sushi before tbh

• Not everyone likes them, but if you ever get the occasion you should definitely try :)

• yeahh , i will next time, (whenever that is) lol!

• Hmmm... cashews are my favorite snack food and I made a sock today while watching Iron Man 3 πŸ™ƒ

• yess! didn't i comment on that? hahaha. good sock!

• lol its ok! the sock looks like it fits perfectly πŸ˜‚

• Indeed, lol πŸ˜‚