Best unusual mix of foods for breakfast?

I'm quite picky with what I start my morning with, so when I once saw a guy make a sandwich with sausage, strawberry jam and peas for his breakfast at a hotel... I was left quite speechless.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to sometimes boil eggs and add salsa and tabasco and maybe some tuna or chicken and just mash it all up and eat that. I'll just kind of throw in whatever I got.

My wife thinks the things I prepare quickly like that are gross but I'm not so picky of an eater and got less picky when I started paying attention to nutrition. I just kind of think more of what macros and micros I'm getting and if it doesn't taste completely awful, I'm good for those quick meals to go.

1|0
    0|0
    • My wife asked me how I can possibly eat some of this stuff and the way I look at it is that I imagine that I'm like Mad Max living in a post-apocalyptic future and food is extremely scarce. If you can imagine you're in that scenario, then just about anything edible seems amazing.

• Show All
    • Lol I too go mad max when I try a healthy recipe that might not taste that great, but that I could eat at least once every week if it really does any good to my body.

• Demolition Man also helps a bit. :-D
      https://youtu.be/gIcE4OvnqAY

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn’t really for breakfast but I sometimes dip fries in ice cream, it tastes great

0|0
    0|0
    • I like sweet and salty mixes so that does sound pretty good actually. I like crisps (especially hot & spicy or paprika Pringles) dipped in yogurt, that's a great Netflix snack lol.

• True that lmao, I do too. I’m more of a sweet person, but saltiness here and there isn’t so bad

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Egg omelet with tomatoes, onion and feta cheese with avocado and olives on the side

1|0
    0|0
    • That actually sounds good not unusual!

• I find it really tasty, also with boiled potatoes and Ketchup. Second round of the breakast is oatmeal with fruit and either Greek yogurt or almond milk.

• I love Greek yoghurt with fruits and some sliced almonds for breakfast, not that into oatmeal though.
      Thanks for the ideas!

• Nutella sur des tartines que tu trempe dans d’la vodka 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • To each their own 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• almond butter over turkey bacon

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes