Girls, Does a man's ability to cook factor in when choosing a partner?

Ladies, Does a man's ability to cook factor in when choosing a partner? Is the way to a woman's heart through her stomach? If so, why or why not? What are some of your favorite cuisines?

19

Most Helpful Girls

• Kind of, it would be nice to have someone who doesn't only know how to eat but to prepare a good meal as well, not to mention that men are better cook than women. Cooking requires the cook to know the person he's cooking for, many considerations what she like and how does she like it, it would also mean knowing your partner deeper. I love French, Indian and Filipino cuisine

• If a guy even makes me a toasted sandwich I'm happy ! Haha but it is always a bonus if they are really good at cooking but not a deal breaker then you can work together in the kitchen 😊 favorite cuisines are definitely Mexican and Thai 💕

• I love Mexican and Thai food too. lol. I especially have a weakness for Indian and most oriental dishes. I think a dude should contribute in the kitchen. Haha!:)! Especially if both are working. You can't have a working wife and expect her to do everything; ). So what is your favorite mexican dish?

• Haha:)! I have a thing for Mexico pizza. I know it isn't traditional Mexican food. Haha:)

• Oooh ! I haven't tried that ! Sounds amazing tho !