Girls, Does a man's ability to cook factor in when choosing a partner?

Ladies, Does a man's ability to cook factor in when choosing a partner? Is the way to a woman's heart through her stomach? If so, why or why not? What are some of your favorite cuisines?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Kind of, it would be nice to have someone who doesn't only know how to eat but to prepare a good meal as well, not to mention that men are better cook than women. Cooking requires the cook to know the person he's cooking for, many considerations what she like and how does she like it, it would also mean knowing your partner deeper. I love French, Indian and Filipino cuisine

0|1
    0|0
  • If a guy even makes me a toasted sandwich I'm happy ! Haha but it is always a bonus if they are really good at cooking but not a deal breaker then you can work together in the kitchen 😊 favorite cuisines are definitely Mexican and Thai 💕

0|1
    0|0
    • I love Mexican and Thai food too. lol. I especially have a weakness for Indian and most oriental dishes. I think a dude should contribute in the kitchen. Haha!:)! Especially if both are working. You can't have a working wife and expect her to do everything; ). So what is your favorite mexican dish?

• Show All
    • Haha:)! I have a thing for Mexico pizza. I know it isn't traditional Mexican food. Haha:)

• Oooh ! I haven't tried that ! Sounds amazing tho !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I've been with men who don't know how to cook. It's ok if they want to learn. But someone who can't cook and doesn't care to learn is really irritating. Eating is something everyone needs to do, therefore cooking is a skill everyone should possess to some degree.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me. I usually just have a sandwich and then maybe a other, slightly n** sandwich later. So unless he's like really good at making sandwiches, then I ain't really bothered. I don't like eatinf loads of food.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok, my phone is stupid. I wrote "slightly bigger sandwich" and somehow the word bigger turned into something very different.

• No. But if he refused to cook and just blindly expects me to make every meal then they’ve got zero chance with me. If you suck at cooking that’s not something I would shame you for, but if you don’t at least try... then yeah, might as well show yourself to the door sweetie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cooking is a basic life skill. Its not some huge talent. Be able to follow a recipe. Thats not some "oH MY gOd he's sO gReAT" its the bare minimum.

Unless ur talking like being REALLY good at cooking then yeah thats a great plus

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont 'choose" someone because he can cook. If he can cook it just happens to be a plus. But I'm not turning someone down for their abilities. Or lack thereof.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't care if he can cook or not, I prefer to do the cooking as I'm very controlling over my food.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me, but if a guy can cook then that's just a bonus

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t care but it’s a huge bonus. Like, HUGE!

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean its nice but definitely not necessary.

1|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. Let’s cook together 👌🏽

0|1
    0|0
  • No I can't cook it's not important

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it would just be a bonus