What is the best brand for cheap almond milk?

I’m recently becoming dairy free, (not going into why because I don’t need approval from anyone to change my diet) anyway, I would like to know what the best brand of dairy free milk I could buy is? My mom is also dairy free and she often buys either almond breeze brand or silk brand either coconut or almond. but those brand are expensive Sometimes I even just get a can of coconut and dilute it with 1/4 parts milk and 3/4 parts waiter andout it in a big jug in the fridge. However the last option is I only do if we are out of the other two and I need milk for baking or whatnot. I don’t drink milk but itself it is 99% of the time used for baking/oatmeal. I don’t have a lot of money and can only afford to be spending $5 or less a week on milk. I want to know the best brand I can buy for that price in Canada that does not have sugar or added stuff too it. I don’t mind if the milk is diluted as I know many brands have almond milk that is more water based.

Im also very busy and work multiple jobs so I don’t gave time to be making my own almond milk

11