Is the way to a mans heart really through his stomach?

People have always said to me β€˜the way to a mans heart is through his stomach’. It means if you cook for a guy often, he will eventually fall in love with you. How much truth is in this? Would you really fall for a girl who cooks you nice meals & makes cakes for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's more in the context that a guy will value being taken care of, including being fed

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably not. I cooked and learned a whole new cultures cuisine to impress someone and they just found me annoying lmao so no that's not always true.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Having worked in the restaurant industry as a chef, I'm usually the one who's very good at cooking and baking, so this doesn't apply to me. However, I can safely say that cooking and baking is not a great guarantee of keeping a relationship together, nor a way to win a person's heart. It is a great skill to have but I've never known a couple who've decided to stay together based on the strength of one or the other's cooking prowess alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I surely would and she will become an excellent housewife, i love girls who adore becoming housewives...

If you cooked small portions foy your man, he might eat you alive, also wear something sexy when you bake, he will buy you sexy stuff, in this way, the cake will be more delicious πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • I do appreciate cooking and/or baking. When done out of ''love'', it can be really charming, too. But to open my heart, it will require something more than just physical attention. The kitchen-detail could be a part of that, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kind of is for me.. My firs birthday with my wife (she was my girlfriend at the time) she made me cupcakes.. It was the hottest thing ever.. because she thought about it.. It showed she loves me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true, I dislike it when other cook for me because I can most likely do it better myself πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty damn true. If I don't get food I'm cranky and if I'm cranky I'm an ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol, sex, personality, food, intelligence, kindness, beauty, hot body...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's true, as long as said woman actually can cook and bake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It is really not that simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • its pure bullshit

0|0
    0|0
    • You wouldn’t fall for a girl who tried to take care of you?

• taking care of me is something else, and falling for a girl just because she cooks really good? sounds too childish to me, but i dont judge anyone, whatever float's people boat, but she needs to be mature, loyal, honest, attractive then i would fall for her

• No, not through his stomach... aim lower

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree to it

0|0
    0|0
  • any food for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No through his penis

0|0
    0|0
  • Food is not the answer

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The way to make heart is through my stomach... I like steak pie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not nowadays haha

0|1
    0|0
  • And his dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes