Is the way to a mans heart really through his stomach?

People have always said to me β€˜the way to a mans heart is through his stomach’. It means if you cook for a guy often, he will eventually fall in love with you. How much truth is in this? Would you really fall for a girl who cooks you nice meals & makes cakes for you?

617

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's more in the context that a guy will value being taken care of, including being fed

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably not. I cooked and learned a whole new cultures cuisine to impress someone and they just found me annoying lmao so no that's not always true.