Anyone have bad or rude fast food restaurant experience?

I went to McDonaldโ€™s with my friend... We decided to do 2 separate orders since she was getting something for herself and someone else and I only wanted a sandwich. Iโ€™m black (only relevant because the lady started speaking in another language) so the lady didnโ€™t do separate orders and she put in the wrong sandwich for me Not a big deal I explained it nicely so she could fix it. Instead of fixing it she blatantly says why canโ€™t you just pay together what is the big deal. I told her I would consider if the orders were right in the first place but they still have to be fixed. She starts speaking in Spanish I understand and speak Spanish as well. She was calling us bitches. So I spoke back and she started apologizing.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Never eat at a chinese place in Boston called happy garden. The dumplings had mold on them. Everything tasted like shrimp so they dreged everything in the same flour. It was just the worst resturaunt experiance i have ever had. I got sick from this place when i complained they told me i was trying to screw them. This place is worse then the probably illegal place I ate at in Texas that served me mule. Though in their defence i dont speak Spanish and had no idea what burro was

3|0
    0|0
  • I have numerous times, when recently I would go to Wendy's and get the 4 for 4 deal; with a Crispy Chicken Sandwich with no cheese and no mayo;
    with 10' Piece Chicken Nuggets, honey mustard sauce, fries and a Vanilla
    Frosty and get a Chicken with cheese, no mayo. everything else was fine,
    except the sandwich, I don't eat cheese, it made me sick at age 11, so I stopped eating it ever since, yet they put cheese on it, vowed never again to get the 4 for 4 deal ever!, just stick to the 10" Piece Chicken Nuggets, honey mustard sauce with fries and a frosty, now one other time, a female window cashier was trying to take money off my mom's card and spend it for herself, she's still mad at them for that time. The girl worked there and was getting paid very well, yet she had to steal from a customer? Come on!
    She got caught by her, the manager warned and she still works there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have come across a lot of rude people from all walks of life in all types of businesses. Unfortunately it is something that will never change. I've had many rude experiences. I was served a half eaten salad with a fork packaged in it at a wendys! And had an an entire tray of drinks spilled down my back by a nervous trainee at an Olive Garden. Lol, she did apologize profusely. The manager came out n apologized, my clothes were soaked, and I wasn't angry but my colthes were soaked and had to leave. The worst was at taco bell. The gave me a completely wrong order, it must have been someone elses, and when I returned it the cashier rolled her eyes, and slammed my new order on the counter and walked away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't encountered rude experiences, but unprofessional ones. I went to a place to get some protein shake, and requested a supplement to be added since that day there was a promotion to add that supplement for free. The lady charged me extra, and I told her today the supplement is free as the advertised, she said "You didn't tell me," so I said "I thought you would know." And then she just acted like nothing happened and say next time just tell the other staff when it's supposed to be added for free.

Another place their staff didn't know their own promo, charged me something full price when it was supposed to be half off. I told one of the staff that their promo said this and showed her my receipt, but she just said yes they had that promo right now, but I said this was what they charged me, and she didn't correct her co-worker nor advocate to refund me. I'm not talking about a dollar more, it's more than that.

0|0
    0|0
    • And then another time a lady messed up my protein shake. She spilled it out because she didn't close the lid tightly. Then she tried to wipe the cup and continued to serve with that cup, but it didn't work.

She poured the shake back into the blender cup and dropped the lid in there as well. She put her hand in to grab the lid, and proceeded to pour the shake into another cup. Mind you that she was using the computer which she shared with all her coworkers and people who had ever worked there, and she wants mopping the countertop and sink.

• I asked her to make another one because she put her hand in, and after all that messing up and manipulating with the shake, I had been grossed out, but she yelled that she just made the shake.

At the time she started making the shake, I had paid first, otherwise I would've told her that I was not paying since she messed it up, or that I didn't want it, but I had paid, so I took the shake, which I think was around $6 since I had requested supplements in there, but I didn't want to try to argue with her, so on my way out by the exit, I dropped the shake straight right into the garbage can. One of the boldest things I'd ever done.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I was once waiting in line at Wendy's when the lady in the car in front of start throwing cheeseburgers at people. I waited 2 hours for the police to take her away. Then they told me I couldn't get my food. Last time I let someone in front of me in the drive through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two - both dealt with (lack of) sanitation. In one case, a cook didn't wash his hands after urinating at a Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant. In the other, the toilet at an Outback had skid marks in it and obviously hadn't been cleaned in quite awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and very much like your story I was in a curry house and as someone who lives in an area which is a third south East Asian I know what a good curry is. I complained about the food and they started speaking Urdu slagging me off. The second I responded to them in the same language I got immensley more respect. My food got changed to what I expect and they were my best friend after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • The worst I got was a hot chocolate that was just hot water until you got to the bottom and then it was just mushy powder๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

2|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I wish I had some good stories to share, but unfortunately my services at fast-food restaurants have never been bad enough to be story-worthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. That's why it's called "fast food," not "good food," nor "good service." In general, you get what you pay for. At McDonald's prices, if you expect quality anything, you're delusional.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes she was rude and her behavior was not right , our local McDonald's is forever messing up ones order through drive through so i feel for you i am sorry this happened but i do know what your going through.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just called a gas station about the hot dog (prank) and the guy as soon as it said "i would like to complain about the food" and he just said immediate "you can go such a dick"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a bad experience but when food is not hot it is quite annoying! And if takes a long time to come. BUT if it takes a while to be made and it is hot and fresh i am happy haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on a family trip to the US and we went to a taco Bell and the said he wasn't going to take an order from a tourist

1|0
    0|0
  • went to a local takeaway, this guy came in, completely drunk and started pissing on the side of the counter and floor

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing major, the only incident was that they forgot to put fries in my order over at a Burger King.

0|0
    0|0
  • I slip on the floor with no wet floor sign.. the food fell on top me

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya many a times when we friends hangout together. we piss off the restaurant guys..๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚u did well.. i bet she was shocked when she found u speak Spanish too.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kfc was out of chicken.. im not even kidding

2|1
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened with me

0|0
    0|0
    • But if she calls you bitch you must punch ๐Ÿ‘Š her

• Thatโ€™s good and those are fighting words ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but Iโ€™m a professional now so a complaint to corporate will have to do lol

• Please tell me what you said ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?
      Really want to listen hahaha

• No i haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol funny story

0|0
    0|0
  • No I never seen

0|0
    0|0
  • KFC out of chicken for weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah when i order an extra large and they give me medium fries FUKOUTTAHERE.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex saw me working at a fast food restaurant and she ordered a water cup she filled it and threw it at me

0|1
    0|0
    • Did you do something to her before? If you didn't, then that's hella rude

• My manager banned her from going there again

What Girls Said 14

• Report this bad behavior to the supervisor of the establishment if you get mistreated or harassed in any way while trying to get service. There's absolutely no need for that kind of language to be used while a customer is politely trying to place an order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a local McDonald's found it to be an inconvenience (;ed to eye-rolling, not preparing coffee correctly and demanding I pay for a bigger coffee) for me to use a reusable coffee cup in the drive through or to ask for a smaller size to be put into my cup because I didn't want one that would fill it.
    I don't go there anymore even thought it's the closest to my home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, the bitches at Wendy's around the corner from where I live. They're smart mouth for no reason, bad attitudes everything. You're more likely to encounter it at night-midnight when you can't get inside to beat their ass for it. The key is to come in with the same energy as them so they know you're not to be screwed with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happened in a full moon... she caught me by surprise, didn't have time to respond back. I was waiting to be served and order my fkod by the first drive by window. No one came. So i went to the next window, we we get our food handed over. But the next time if I get mistreated again, I will collect their name and ruin their franchise review in google. The power of words has much repercussions to bring down their business here. Once a bad word spreads, everyone knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I found a green worm living happily in my McDonald's caesar salad, and when I complained, they offered me two happy meal vouchers. Happy days ๐Ÿคฃ.

3|0
    0|0
  • Lol she must have been shocked when you replied back in Spanish, I haven't had this kind of situations but it's good that you stood for yourself and your friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I ended up getting food poisoning from getting a burrito from Taco Bell! This is why I became vegan lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I wated an hour at a restaurant so the waiter can give me the bill to pay. They saw us waiting but were busy staying on their phone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never screw with the wait staff, they always have the last laugh. Watch the movie Waiting...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i don't go that often but I've always had bad experiences with Wendy's and I've onky been there 4 times

0|0
    0|0
  • This one employee left in the middle of our order to get a chair and sat down at the register

0|0
    0|0
  • No actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn that was honestly a smart move to speak back

0|0
    0|0
  • Never
    LOL

0|0
    0|0