How Can I stop eating sugar?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Diets Suck, Drop It!! ↗

I used to eat a lot of sweets and sugar
    I started taking a spoon out of my coffee before pouring water , used to put 5-7 spoons of sugar, now two is alright , or nothing.
    Always take a couple of spoons out of the mug before pouring the water , you will get used to it

Most Helpful Girls

• Easy, stop eating sugar, stop buying sugar, instead replace it with fruits that are extremely juicy, this way its not as bad as sugar sugar. Drink lots of water and eat more smaller meals that are not sweets but a meal, this will help you not crave so much into so much sweets. Try it and see if it works, if not then go back to your old habit. Goid luck sweets... lol! Just kiddin but realy try.

• "Your sugar craving is also telling you, you’re lacking key nutrients in your diet. Meaning you’re not eating enough non-starchy vegetables and fruit (in moderation) and eating too much junk."
    "A sugar craving is your body’s way of telling you “I’m not getting what I need, stop feeding me junk and FEED ME real food!”
    "Protein will always stop a sugar craving, but the best way to crush your cravings is by ADDING to your diet. Adding more plant based, fibrous foods like leafy greens, starchy vegetables and fruits as well as complex carbohydrates and healthy fats like seeds and nuts. If you’re eating enough plant foods and protein in the proper balance, you will feel satisfied, and will naturally stop craving sugar."
    skinnyfitalicious.com/.../
    - Megan, Nutritional Practitioner