How Can I stop eating sugar?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Diets Suck, Drop It!! ↗

I used to eat a lot of sweets and sugar
    I started taking a spoon out of my coffee before pouring water , used to put 5-7 spoons of sugar, now two is alright , or nothing.
    Always take a couple of spoons out of the mug before pouring the water , you will get used to it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Easy, stop eating sugar, stop buying sugar, instead replace it with fruits that are extremely juicy, this way its not as bad as sugar sugar. Drink lots of water and eat more smaller meals that are not sweets but a meal, this will help you not crave so much into so much sweets. Try it and see if it works, if not then go back to your old habit. Goid luck sweets... lol! Just kiddin but realy try.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Your sugar craving is also telling you, you’re lacking key nutrients in your diet. Meaning you’re not eating enough non-starchy vegetables and fruit (in moderation) and eating too much junk."
    "A sugar craving is your body’s way of telling you “I’m not getting what I need, stop feeding me junk and FEED ME real food!”
    "Protein will always stop a sugar craving, but the best way to crush your cravings is by ADDING to your diet. Adding more plant based, fibrous foods like leafy greens, starchy vegetables and fruits as well as complex carbohydrates and healthy fats like seeds and nuts. If you’re eating enough plant foods and protein in the proper balance, you will feel satisfied, and will naturally stop craving sugar."
    skinnyfitalicious.com/.../
    - Megan, Nutritional Practitioner

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Make everything you eat from scratch to control what the ingredients are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you overweight? If so, I highly recommend the keto diet. I dropped 30 lbs and quit my sugar addiction in the process. I fell a lot better, too.

0|0
    1|0
    • The keto diet is very unhealthy.
      Proof:
      Ending The Keto Diet Debate - Dr. Kim Williams: https://youtu.be/VNW_5EqqWoo

Red Meat and Processed Meat Consumption and All-Cause Mortality (A meta-analysis): academic.oup.com/aje/article/179/3/282/103471

• Show All
    • Yeah, you know why the doctors are in favor of the keto diet? Because they are paid to promote it and because they get barely any training in the nutrition area. Also, the gov't funds schooling and the gov't makes a ton of money from the animal ag. industry so they're going to push whatever makes the most money. And that is animal products. I know tons of doctors who went plant-based because they realized it's healthier than any diet that includes animal products.
      That meta-analysis can't be argued because it's completely unbiased studies.

What kind of keto diet are you talking about, one with animal products or one without? Because the major one right now contains a high amount of animal products, which isn't healthy at all. Also, all research done on plant-based diets is completely unbiased. So you're wrong there.

• Also, veganism has no god. Lol so that is an invalid argument. No, it's not just to save animals, it's also to save the environment/planet, and to be healthier and save ourselves from diseases. No, we do not spread 'misinformation'. Lol like I said, every study done on plant-based diets is completely unbiased. We don't have the money to fund rigged studies, whereas the animal ag. industry does and has already.

Okay that last question is stupid. Wild animals are doing it for SURVIVAL. They also do not have moral agency so they can't be held accountable for their actions. Whereas humans do have moral agency so we can be held accountable for out actions

What Girls Said 4

• Switch to stevia drops or powder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you eat sugar

0|0
    0|0
  • I reduced my sugar intake by adding a spoon less until I no longer needed to add some, and using protein powder in desserts instead of sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes