Do you like foods spicy or not?

Updates:
I like to eat spicy thai foods or spicy lamb saag. Along with goat curry 🍛🍲

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I love spicy food but I have my limits. I love Jalapeño level spicy or quarter bottle of tabasco on pasta-level spicy.

Once we get anything close to like eating a habanero pepper and Mega Death Sauce level spicy, I'm not enjoying things very much anymore while I have to blow my nose repeatedly and my ears start to feel like I'm underwater.

extremefood.com/images/P/deathsauce_ultra.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • My wife got me that death sauce one time on my birthday since she knew I loved spicy food. But I poured it over my dinner and made myself sick. One of my friends just tried a teaspoon of it and had to vomit after. :-D That was a bit too much for me.

• Show All
    • And spicy lamb saag or goat curry

• Same -- though when I go to Thai or Indian restaurants where they let you set the spiciness, the maximum level is a bit too much for me. :-D At my favorite Indian restaurant "3" is considered normal, like the normal level the dish is usually served with. I can handle and enjoy a "7". But "10" is like, "OMG! My ears hurt!"

• I like foods that are spicy to an extent. Like I love jalapenos but too much more heat than that is a little much for me. But I really love sweet and spicy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck yessss 😍
    How about those spicy korean ramen noodles?
    2x spicy 👌
    Can eat 2 packets at a time lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 9

• I love saag! Just not too spicy tho, I like spicy with flavour

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!!