How am I supposed to open and use this product if it says “do not use if seal is missing or broken”?

How am I supposed to open and use this product if it says “do not use if seal is missing or broken”?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't risk it. Plus, it's made from breast milk for baby cows. You're not a baby cow

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I seek to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. What can I say, I have compassion for all beings on this planet? Not sure why people think it's such a bad thing... I mean, if people don't like seeing dogs abused or killed, then why are people okay with other animals being abused and killed? Isn't that a little hypocritical and contradictory?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? Do you look for the other half of the semi-bone in a semi-boneless ham?

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m a jew...

• Better not mix your cream with other foods, then :- )
      Maybe you haven't cut off those stickers on your pillows either. :- )
      We recently bought a new car which has a back-up camera and dash touch- screen. When the screen first comes on, there is a prompt which says that you shouln't be looking at the screen when you drive, yet there is a "confirm" button on the touch screen you need to push to be sure you read it as you start driving. Life is funny.

• Ya so if you open the cap and the seal is broken. Do not use

1|0
    0|0
  • if you break the seal when opening it it's fine you can drink it but if the seal was broken when you bought it then you're not fine and shouldn't drink it

1|0
    0|0
  • Very good - A career in comedy awaits

1|0
    0|0
  • Avoid the seal and open it like a regular carton.

1|0
    0|0
  • You simply don’t

1|0
    0|0
  • The seal inside the lid

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just don't lose or break the cap and it'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0

• You open it up and it supposed to have a seal in it

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh boy...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes