How am I supposed to open and use this product if it says “do not use if seal is missing or broken”?

510

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't risk it. Plus, it's made from breast milk for baby cows. You're not a baby cow

• Yes, I seek to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. What can I say, I have compassion for all beings on this planet? Not sure why people think it's such a bad thing... I mean, if people don't like seeing dogs abused or killed, then why are people okay with other animals being abused and killed? Isn't that a little hypocritical and contradictory?