What do you order when you go out for breakfast?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• What do you order when you go out for breakfast?

I think this was a really cute question to ask, I wish you had included your own answer.

Hereโ€™s mine:
    - (Guilty pleasure) โ˜•๏ธ 1/2 coffee 1/2 almond milk.
    - blueberry pancakes with raspberry or blueberry syrup, crunched walnuts and a pinch of cinnamon. Preferably protein whole-grain pancakes and cashew milk replacement.
    - a side of sliced fresh fruit. ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ“

Breakfast is my favorite meal time!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

0|1
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t really like going and eating out because it gives me anxiety but if I were to sit at a place and eat breakfast, Iโ€™d get orange juice, spinach waffles with egg and chicken on top (usually with sour cream)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on where I go. There are only a couple of places that I go regularly though. If I go to IHOP, I'll get pancakes, bacon, and eggs. If Einstein's, an egg sandwich with bacon and cheddar. And then coffee usually comes with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • It varies a fair bit. Biscuits and gravy is a favorite, but I'm fussy about the gravy. There's an Irish themed bar in my town that serves breakfast, and they have bangers; big, fat, juicy Irish style sausages. I get them almost every time I go there. Sometimes I want an omelet or a scramble, and sometimes steak & eggs. I usually like my eggs over easy, and hashbrowns crispy. Occasionally I'll get a breakfast burrito, amazing with chorizo! Usually drink a V8, or bloody Mary if I'm at that Irish bar.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 36

• A lot of fruit like watermelon, mango, cantaloupe, banana, pineapple, guava, kiwi. Orange juice, then some eggs.

0|1
    0|0
    • You must have to poop a lot after that.

• Show All
    • Hahaha absolutely not you silly guy. Do you have a fetish with poo or what?

• Nah I don't. I'm just someone who poops a lot.

• Oatmeal or something like bacon, eggs and pancakes.

I don't go out for breakfast often. I usually have whole grain cereal with nonfat milk at home, or just coffee.

0|1
    0|0
    • Coffee would ve enough for me... (yes i know bad breakfast habbits)

• Vegetable omelette
    Toast
    Hash browns

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually eggs. I get two sunny side up eggs, pumpernickel or rye toast and a protein, so either bacon, hash or sausage links.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoked salmon eggs benny or steak n' eggs if I'm being rich af.

If I'm being skinny? Like an egg white scramble and turkey bacon.

0|2
    0|0
  • The usual, 2 over easy eggies, 3 sausages, homefries, white toast, and to drink soft drink gingerale. Then i am full!

0|1
    0|0
    • I can't drink soda at breakfast. I'm a twit about things like that.

• @MlleCake oh, i am different and i love it, i hate juice in the mornings, but also i can't drink coffee or tea, it makes me sick for some reason.

• I mostly get 2 big pancakes with scrambled eggs with bacon or sausage and my drink would be orange juice.

0|1
    0|0
  • i miss those breakfast muffins and croissanwichs from bk. my dad and i use to get them via drive through and then go on our outings like to feed birds at the park.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how hungry I am and what I'm in the mood for. Last time I actually went out to eat breakfast, I had breakfast nachos and French toast strudel.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually make it at home. But omelette, turkey bacon or sausage, and a gluten free biscuit or muffin if their is one

0|1
    0|0
  • Pancakes, waffles, omelets. Anything I suck at making at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • Normally omelette or a full English breakfast with coffee or orange juice

0|1
    0|0
  • Croissant, chocolatine, hot chocolate with whipped cream and orange juice.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly eat my breakfast at home but when I go out I eat something sweet and simple like pancakes, croissants or waffles

0|1
    0|0
  • Something chocolatey, but Iโ€™m on an added sugar free challenge so Iโ€™d order an avo toast

0|1
    0|0
  • French toast , eggs and bacon or sausage, and juice

0|1
    0|0
  • French toast all day homie

0|1
    0|0
  • Crossiant

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually french toast and hashbrowns.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scrambled eggs with toast and some tea ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
  • Silog

0|1
    0|0
    • What's that?

• @Chaz269 it's Filipino for fried rice and sunny side up egg. Plus whatever else you want to add to the mix like corned beef, sausages, spam, fried milkfish.. anything greasy really. lol

• Big breakfast :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Bacon ๐Ÿฅ“ and pancakes!

0|2
    0|0
  • Orange juice or water.

0|1
    0|0
  • Other than holidays I never go out for breakfast.

0|1
    0|0
  • Breakfast burritos!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually just waffles.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably pancakes

0|1
    0|0
  • plain dosa with methu vadai

0|1
    0|0
  • dosa or idli

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 28

• Pancakes with all kinds of fruit or jam
    OR
    French toast with all kinds of fruit or jam

0|1
    0|0
  • pancakes with a glass of orange juice... love pancakes!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Pancakes, 3 eggs over medium, sausage, bacon, home fries, hash browns, and a double order biscuits and gravy. Yeah, I dont eat out much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Haven't been out for breakfast before, but if I went for breakfast, I'd just have a coffee and a sandwich, something simple.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™d usually get

1|1
    0|0
  • What? Go out for breakfast? That means getting up earlier to get dressed, then go out for breakfast. This is why IHOP severs pancakes and day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pancakes even though I usually never finish them. Bacon. Eggs. Coffee

0|1
    0|0
  • Three eggs sunny side up, 5 slices of bacon, home fries, toast, coffee and apple juice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pancakes. Eggs and toast and probably some bacon or sausage

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken fried steak and eggs, bacon, biscuits, Budweiser, orange juice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Asperin and a gin n tonic...๐Ÿ˜ซ

1|2
    0|0
  • Coffee and an ash tray ;)

0|2
    0|0
    • It must be awesome to live in a state where business owners still have freedom to decide their own policy.

• Show All
    • @Sixgun77 We may see the day when coffee is prohibited in cafรฉ's - because it's a heart-disease-risk. What a world !!!

• I was really hoping for another revolution in france when they banned smoking in cafes.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Steak and eggs

0|1
    0|0
  • Pancakes

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually the French slam with all the works

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee.

That is it. That is my breakfast.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oatmeal

0|1
    0|0
  • Dosa or sandwich

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice Mediterranean breakfast

0|1
    0|0
  • The typical for the slav countries- bรถrek <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Omelet combo

0|1
    0|0
  • Eggs and toast

0|1
    0|0
  • water and eggs

0|1
    0|0
  • IHOP Colorado. Yummmm

0|1
    0|0
  • everything all on one table

0|1
    0|0
  • Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash-browns...

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast Congee

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs for sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes