Name a cocktail that will get you drunk easily, yet it doesn't have a bitter taste?

They say Long Islang Iced Tea, tastes like Ice tea and gets you drunk easily... but it's hard to find it where I live. Most bars in my country don't have it in their menu from what I've seen.

Any other alternatives? Wine gets you drunk if you drink it quickly... but I don't like its taste.

21

Most Helpful Girls

• I had a tequila sunrise that had quite a lot of tequila.. Plus drinking through the straw and eating the decoration candies, you do the math

• You can make it yourself

• What's the point to get drunk at home? I mean when I'm out.

• Haha yeah 😂

• you are right just drink circo thats the best stuff lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Just drink a moscow mule, Zombie, Sazerac or Negroni 👍🏼 Those things will knock you out fast 😄
    Moscow mule beeing the weakest of the bunch.