How many drinks do you need to get drunk?

Note: One drink is either 330 ml (12 oz.) of beer, 150 ml (5 oz. of wine) or a shot of liquor.
And let's define drunk as the point where you start feeling and acting mostly different than from you do when you are sober.
  • 1-2
    Vote A
  • 3-5
    Vote B
  • 6-7
    Vote C
  • 7-8
    Vote D
  • 8+
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Well it completely depends on the time span and how much I've eaten over the day... if I drink "fast" and have eaten normally its after 4-5 beers. If I drink slowly through the whole night and have some snacks in between I'll get drunk after about 8 beers. If I haven't eaten ill be drunk after 2-3 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I got drunk on 5 percent alcohol.. and once I have not even 2 bottles I get drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't tell exactly since I quit drinking alcohol few years back. But I don't get very drunk easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get tipsy after about 3-5.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know seeing as I don't drink alcohol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I go through anywhere from 5 to 15 a night. I don't get plastered, if I've eaten, then the number shoots up. I've always had a high tolerance, but since I'm diabetic now, my tolerance is lower. Used to be a bottle of whiskey and a case if beer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being skinny and a history of little drinking is a recipe for a tipsy night when you finally do I'll tell you that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ultra lightweight, get tipsy over 1 semi large beer.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 beer, 1 wine, 1 shot etc whatever the case per 50 lbs. some people have a higher tolerance but that is a safe guesstimate

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know. But, from the few times I did drink it seems that it would take way more than average to get me drunk...

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually drink 12 to 15 cans of beer on a Friday night and I don't usually feel anything till I get to can number 6 or 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • non l dont drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what. About 5 cans of strong beer on an empty tummy and a 3/4s a bottle of liquor on a full tummy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes