What's a food/drink that you completely exclude from your diet?

What's something that you'll never eat (allergies don't count) by choice?

I'll tell you guys as soon as as see your replies.
Updates:
I don't drink fountain drinks (sugar/sweetener infused drinks)
I also can't eat more than a quarter pound of meat, I can't handle a lot of meat in general.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I try to avoid drinking coke or coke zero or diet pepsi cause I'm on a low carb diet and somebody told me that coke gets rid of the good bacteria you in your gut. I used to drink coke zero every day but after hearing it eliminates healthy stomach bacteria I've completely cut it out of my diet. Now I drink either soda water or I will drink regular water. I also eat blueberries or oatmeal on a daily basis to rebuild my healthy stomach bacteria.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol, most fountain drinks (besides milki and ginger alel), pork aaaand I'm trying to cut down on meats too. I just don't find them as healthy with how they treat them... and unhappy animal makes unhappy food

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't like liver, lima beans, or ginger ale. There are things I haven't tried because they look and/or smell awful, and I've heard bad things about them. I refuse to eat babies. I had veal once, and it was delicious. When I found out what it was, I pouted for like an hour. Babies are delicious, but we shouldn't eat them!

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuff I'll never eat by choice? Most vegetables and a lot of other fruits. A lot of roots. Ostrich meat. Interestingly enough few fruit juices.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• There are several
    Blue cheese/olives/pickled foods I can't stand at all and will never eat them~ yes I've tried them all and they never have improved!

I don't eat meat for ethical reasons
    I eat seafood but won't eat lobster as it's so cruel the way they are killed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you please explain the "ethics" of killing sea creatures for food, but not land animals?

• I HATE SODA, beans, pizza (pepperoni to be specific), chocolate ice cream and skittles

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate, meat, dairy, eggs, alcohol, coffee/caffeine,

0|0
    0|0
    • But meat dairy and eggs are needed to survive

• Show All
    • No meat=no protein dairy=no calcium no eggs= no protein so you must be the shortest skinniest person on the planet

• @willchapman Nope I have a thread about Rate Me and definitely not skinny but I guess decent at least looking. I get protein from vegan sources. I am the third shortest person I know in my age group (I'm 4'11" - 150cm and 99 lbs - 45 kg)

• Any sugary drink. I only drink water/soda water and milk...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not eat white rice, much to my Korean fiance's dismay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol, overripe bananas, avocado.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything from McDonald's or Tyson basically.

0|0
    0|0
    • Unfortunately since I don't own a car or live close to a grocery, so I'm forced to eat from the fast food outlets when I have no food.

• Show All
    • Oh okay, I just think that kind of food can like fuck people up in general. I can understand how him being bigger would make a difference as well.

• Oh yeah for sure it can fuck you up

• Anything with trans fats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shellfish. I absolutely refuse to touch shellfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most foods. Beef and coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink soda, beer, or alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • Soy and corn products.

0|0
    0|0
  • Raw eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-diet soda

0|0
    0|0
  • bread

0|0
    0|0
  • Octopus

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef

0|0
    0|0
  • mint salad

0|0
    0|0
  • Caffeine. Alcohol. Anything artificial. And any animal product.

I’m vegan, and a bit nutty about healthy food. So everything is organic. And I only drink water.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Whatever I don't like, not really much I don't eat. If i'm "cutting" i'll just eat 'clean' - organic foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Supermarket Bacon, It contains Potassium Nitrate that causes cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any fountain drink or juice, processed carbs, dairy milk, veal. Very little red meat or pork.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many things to list :I
    I wish we could just eat whatever we want and not have the bad consequences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Garlic
    If it's crushed it's still okay but of its still in its solid I can't bear the taste or its presence

0|0
    0|0
  • Octopus. I've had squid before and it was too rubbery

0|0
    0|0
  • Junk food/fast food of any kind. I rarely drink pop. Rarely eat cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't eat fruits or vegetables because they are so disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • Pork

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft drinks, fast food and tripe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit and vegetables