Who's got the best recipe for fried chicken here?

Getting a bit bored with using my ordinary recipe for fried chicken anyone have a variation of the recipe or a unique one it would be appreciated if you would share it. πŸ—

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I'll give you 2 different ones I came up with. Both are for 12 piece boned chicken recipes.
    The rest are different spices
    Recipe 1: Spicy Dorito Splash Chicken.
    Crush 6 bags of Spicy Hot Dorito's (black bag), with a rolling pin. Pour contents into a ziploc bag, and pour in some dried Basil, and salt. Marinate your chicken (you coudl use this one with boneless chicken too) in a honey and olive oil mix, for 15 minutes. After that, place the chicken in large plastic container with a strong lid, pour in dorito mix, close lid, shake in every direction you can... try counting to ten 5 times, and either eep fry them the same way you would regular wings, or transfer into aluminum or oven safe container to bake them.
    2nd recipe: Honey Lemon Chicken same thing as above, except for ingredients
    2 cups crushed Corn flakes cereal.
    Mix together honey, bbq sauce and mayo to add up to 1 cup. Mix in around a tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of Dried Basil, and a teaspoon of garlic powder, and a single beaten egg. Mix together thoroughly, follow same steps as previous recipe. Enjoy.

2|2
    0|0
    • Thanks for recipes, these are some interesting ingredients and I am definitely curious to find out what the first recipe tastes like.

• I usually make my own sauces

BBQ chilli mayo
    Bbq sauce
    Mayo
    Sweet Chilli sauce
    Tomato sauce

Mix together until you get a reddish pink colour
    But add more chilli sauce and BBQ for more bite, but more Mayo for milder taste

Or

Honey & Mustard
    Mix
    1 half tea spoon of English Mustard
    1 tablespoon of hotdog mustard
    1 chicken Oxo cube
    1 tablespoon of honey
    And a half to 1 tablespoon of boiled water

Mix until a runny paste then coat glaze or pour over chicken
    Bake or fry

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m black... I probably should but I don’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t even eat fried chicken so that’s my saving grace.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I wish I knew, I tried to make fried chicken and all my breading fell off, if you can give me a pointer on how to make the breading stay on that would amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooks illustrated is a site with many really great recipes you could check that out it is unfortunately a subscription site

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't give at all, but I can wish you an amazing meal. Buon apetite!

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome chicken picata recipe but you'll have to beg for it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Double batter and fry it with buttermilk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do

1|0
    0|0
  • not me :)

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes