Who loves wine?

I am just getting into drinking wine. Have loved some and disliked others. There are some truly vile wines out there. How to tell what's what? Resources?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve tried a few different types but didn’t like any. I drank half of one bottle after I ran out of my usual drink and wasn’t able to get anymore but defiantly wouldn’t choose to drink it. Maybe just stick with the ones that you know and like for the moment rather then buy tons of different ones :-). Or ask the people at the store which ones they would recommend based on the ones that you like.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like wine. The decent and affordable ones are between $15-$25 (may vary based on your region). I'm not a sommelier at all, but here's what I kinda know. Reds tend to synergize with dark meat and tastes great by itself. White is good with fish, fruits, sweet stuff, cheese, and by itself of course. I'm unfamiliar with rosé, but I think I read that it's kinda like a softer red wine, so probably goes with less pungent meat and by itself. I read that rosé can also go well with fish🤷‍♂️

You just gotta try them all out and see what you enjoy with what food :) Also, use Google when you want to decide on what wine to drink. There are lots of free expert reviews online