Why do so many teenagers drink Smirnoff?

Literally everybody I know on Instagram and Facebook always have Smirnoff bottles in the back of their photo’s why is it so popular?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Vodka is the best that's why, they have the best everything. Vodka is the only thing that people need plus strong, But tbh one time i drank a whole liter bottle and didn't even get drunk not even tipsey. Also vodka is pretty cheap in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried it at a festival years ago and I loved it, it tastes amazing! I don't go to the liquor store ever - so I never have opportunities to buy it. I think its cause its a cocktail bottled like a beer and most of the alcohol they sell in beer stores is either beer or wine - hybrids that taste like juice sell faster.