Do you cook anything?

What are the food varieties that you can cook tell me guys? Do you cook anything?
Updates:
I can cook omelette, noodles and rice 😀😂

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I cook pasta , excellent desserts ( flan, cake , brownies , I make smoothies ) , pizza , soups and stews , etc. I make up recipes and just cook whatever I feel like. I love cooking so much

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, every day at work!
    I enjoy it though a lot :D At home I tend to do a lot of pasta, or Asian style dishes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A number of Grandmother's pottages, English style stews, a range of sauces. Fried rice variations of Malay style. Thai food (when it's not that fermented Isahn shit). Uncooked cooking: salads in a reasonable variety, and making bread.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay the hell out of my kitchen, touch my knives and that will be the last thing you do.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything with a recipe, sometimes i try to mix up and try things of my own, though i don't really like cooking.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of various stuff. I like to learn.
    Such as lasagnas, hachis parmentier, gratin dauphinois , ratatouille etc...
    And desserts too (cakes, crêpes, gauffres, tiramisu, crème brûlée etc...)

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm an assistant chef, worked in restaurants for 8 years. You name it and if I can get all the ingredients I can cook it. I like cooking Thai food though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cook just about anything I want. I can cook all the meals for a household on a daily basis.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sandwiches, hot chocolate, tee with honey, coffee, Milo, ... mm thats all folks.

0|1
    0|0
  • My grandma is a former Head Chef because of that both my brother and I can cook and bake a variety

0|1
    0|0
  • I can cook almost anything. My friends say I'm very good at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cook a lot of stuff.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm very good at cupcakes
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • Food and meth

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I cook whatever I want to eat

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like to cook vegan spaghetti

0|0
    0|0
  • Basics. I'm a failure as a woman.

- Fried egg.
    - Instant noodle.
    - Vegetable soup.

That's all tbh...

2|1
    0|0
    • Still better than me😂

• Show All
    • True, but it's not like I can cook because I'd just be wasting the ingredients...

Thanks to my parents lol.

• Not a problem in wasting the ingredients but you will learn something in the end

What Guys Said 8

Recommended myTakes