When you re-open a bag of Cheetos or chips and find that they became stale and hardened do you still try to eat them?

• Yeah i still try to eat them
  • Nah i toss em out
  • depends on just how stale
    Vote C

127

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to throw away stale Doritos but, I got tired of wasting my money and later discovered that you can make them crispy again if you Put them in the toaster oven at 300 degrees for 2 to 5 minutes and they return to an edible texture. The same thing can be done for stale taco shells.

• 🤨 who the hell leaves cheetos in the bag to reopen?

• i try not too butt there too many!

• There are never too many! There are the right amount, or you’re left wanting more

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing to do is to tape them somewhere hidden in an enclosed space where people will be. If you can tape them next to a heater, even better. Make the place smell like stale ass. We used to do this at work when the morning shift was coming on. Leave them a nice surprise.