When you re-open a bag of Cheetos or chips and find that they became stale and hardened do you still try to eat them?

When you re-open a bag of Cheetos or chips and find that they became stale and hardened do you still try to eat them?
  • Yeah i still try to eat them
    Vote A
  • Nah i toss em out
    Vote B
  • depends on just how stale
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to throw away stale Doritos but, I got tired of wasting my money and later discovered that you can make them crispy again if you Put them in the toaster oven at 300 degrees for 2 to 5 minutes and they return to an edible texture. The same thing can be done for stale taco shells.

0|1
    0|0
  • 🤨 who the hell leaves cheetos in the bag to reopen?

0|1
    0|0
    • i try not too butt there too many!

• There are never too many! There are the right amount, or you’re left wanting more

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing to do is to tape them somewhere hidden in an enclosed space where people will be. If you can tape them next to a heater, even better. Make the place smell like stale ass. We used to do this at work when the morning shift was coming on. Leave them a nice surprise.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I'd probably toss them, because that's just gross. But let's be real here - chips and cheetos don't last long enough in my house to go stale and mealy, lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha I eat things that are expired/stale a lot unless there are health risks.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends if it's like full blown stale and gross or just a bit stale, kinda the same with soda :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah money is money and chips are dips

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll still eat em if theyre not too stale

0|1
    0|0
  • I make them all gone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how stale they are.

0|2
    0|0
  • To the trash they would go!

0|1
    0|0
  • Eww no I throw them away

0|1
    0|0
  • I will try a few then usually toss them out.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on how stale, if their just starting to get stale I'll eat the, but if their stale to the point they have a bad oil smell I throw them in the trash.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I still plow through them but my other friends will throw them away

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the chips. i think takis taste better a little stale anyways. as for cheetos, i dont eat them

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheetos are one of my many Kryptonites.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope i usually toss them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way toss em

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes