• It's OK, I like it sometimes
    Vote B
  • No, I dislike chicken
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Eat it raw and let me know if you still like chicken ;) Man's natural diet is fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds.. all raw, nutrients intact. How can eating meat be a win/win scenario if one side unwillingly loses its life?

1|0
    0|0
  • Chick chick chick chicken! The only church I go to is Church's Chicken. 2 piece deal on Tuesdays with mashed potatoes and gravy for $1.99

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I could go for some Southern Style Fried Chicken

1|0
    0|0
    • What do they call the bread they serve with the chicken dinners at KFC in New Zealand and Australia?

• Where is @swaggirl1 ? but Why yes I love chicken! But it depends on how it is cooked I prefer crispy sweet orange chicken from panda express but Chinese buffets also have various kinds of sweet and savory options too

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya but it’s kinda gross sometimes too
    Meat tastes good cause we flavour it. A lot

Cured meat. Bacon. Cold cuts. All have heavy amounts of flavouring. I think the real taste isn’t that great. Especially the meat we get. Factory farming

Someone who raises cows in a small town in a third world country told me how the mass produced meat vs the meat you raise at home is a huge huge difference in taste

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to prefer chicken over any other meat for taste alone, but after eating it so often for the sake of having a high protein:calorie ratio, I've grown tired of it.

Now I'd rather have just about any other meat when given the choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, I don't like when it comes in a more natural form (rip and year the skin off the flesh of a dead bird with your teeth!)

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat a lot of it for health reasons, but I don't particularly like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like chicken but I wouldn't use the word 'love' for food or objects.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's my favourite meat. But in the alive-version I very much dislike them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I had chicken tonight from Shoprite the 8 piece and it was great and I had Louisiana hot sauce all over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you thinking of food by any chance xD?

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken wings are good eating.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I looooooveeee it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, especially fried chicken.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Lemon pepper is my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i love Chicken made in all ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken is great

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love chicken.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love chicken

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• hey there, absolutely yes, things I've learned about chicken, my late father always used to have the legs claiming it was the best bit, i was into the breast then and for some time, the thigh meat is all i ever buy now, tastier and better for cooking holds moisture and can be slow cooked... under the base of a roast chicken there are two, one either side small oval pieces of flesh called buttons, this is the most tender gorgeous morsels on a chicken... every single hen marks her eggs with individual markings, if you buy free range from a local source you can see this easily, the shells and markings are unique? personally i love that... if you watch free range chickens they honestly behave like the way gallimimus behaved.. I've personally known such a vicious cockerel that jumped up and bit a hole in my riding boot whilst on a horse.. they actually love/form human bonds... they suffer depression and mental ill effects if not allowed to live a healthy life style.. super market chickens are no more than around 12 weeks of age? wtf if an organic version is around nine pounds compared to 3 or 4 what does that tell us? so do i/we like chicken, the questions are endless... xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a vegetarian, and I have been for so long that the thought of eating meat makes me want to throw up. When I wasn’t vegetarian though, the only meat I liked was pork chops and bacon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a vegetarian
    https://ar.all.biz/img/ar/catalog/55781.jpeg
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|1
    0|1
  • In some forms. Like drumsticks are disgusting and anything breaded, except nuggets, but they aren't even really chicken, but chicken fillet is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've eaten it too often over the year. I'm so sick of chicken.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like grilled chicken breast, chicken curries.

Absolutely detest KFC tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE ALL ANIMALS!!! but I guiltily love meat too :( I'm a bad person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken is such an easy food to get creative with. I love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Winner winner I want a chicken platter?

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken yummyyyyyyy yummy

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • I love chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • Yessss

1|0
    0|0
  • no i am veterinarian

1|0
    0|0
  • BBQ fried broiled roasted I like it any way.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes