What is your most favorite food of the summer?

Mine is steak, baked potatoes, Greek Salad, and fresh corn. And lots and lots of sour cream! And butter!

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Pizza !

Then later on Ice-Cream of course.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not sure why but here where I live in Canada, blueberries are very cheap this year so I've been eating about 3-4 cups of blueberries a day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Best fresh fruit! And extremely healthy for anyone.

• Yes! And I need it to rebuild my healthy gut bacteria cause I used to drink diet soda every day before I realized it destroys healthy cells in your stomach.

• Oh, i didn't know that... wow. Thank you. I learned something new again!

• Watermelon πŸ‰

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh... ya... its like drinking flavored water, but better!!

• It’s so good 😍😍

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Grilled corn on the cob, bbq ribs, bbq beans, Potato salad made with bacon and bacon grease. Baby greens salad, bbq chicken, smiked pork tenderloin, smoked brisket, and anything else I can fit on my grill or smokers.

1|0
    0|0
    • Grilled scallops, prawns, shrimp, calamari,

• Oh my gosh!!! Thats one fine feast righ there! When can i come over, my invitation got lost in the mail some howπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜„ just kidding... but that sound cool.

• Yeah, when I fire up the grills and the smokers, it's a definite good time

• Old rice, cook a rice in night and add more water in that and next day morning add some salt and curd with that eat rice and drink that water, it helps your body to make cool all day and it is good for health, if u like it add me in kik:gowtham1411, my in my opinion number +96597316786

1|0
    0|0
    • This is new to me but Ill definitely try to make it, thanks for the info. And ill see how it taste, but may be itll taste even better coming from you, ill probably mess it all up... knowing me... ha ha ha !! Thanks again.

• Is there any other way to have a baked potato,? I with you on the steak. In summer ill go with either macaroni salad or potato salad and some fresh watermellon

1|0
    0|0
    • You can cut potatoes into pieces put it in tin foil, add olive oil, garlic powder salt or just plain salt, pepper... italian seasoning. Leave it in your bbq grill for 1 hour, but check it in half hour and when it riches its tenderness soft, its done, you can add extra in it once potatoes are done like grated cheese, parmesan cheese, bacon bits, green onions just loader it up baby!!

• Not only is it my favorite foods of Summer it's also my favorite food for the winter, spaghetti and meatballs, New York style pizza and Black Angus steak

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh my goodness!!!, thats so good!! Man i am starving! Lol!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

• Show All
    • I love my Miami Florida USA

• I love Miami Florida!! I been there once and felt in love with it! Thats cool you love where you reside! Nice!

• Steak and chicken with baked potato and baked beans and an ice cold diet Pepsi. Chocolate cake for dessert

1|0
    0|0
  • You read my mind. Take away the corn because it's a car, and baked potato is a card. No need for both

1|0
    0|0
  • No one, not one person has said ice cream, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what most people eat during summer, like all the time🀣...
    Except for me, I don't eat a lot of ice cream... I do agree with you on the corn and baked potato, I love to steam corn and eat it off the cob itself... I do love sour cream as well, I use it as a dip with potato chips and on sandwiches and other summertime snacks... But more than anything I just really want a chilled mountain dew always in my hand, it gets really hot sometimes and a cold drink helps more than anything... I don't eat a lot of spicy food during the summer, it doesn't go well with the heat, instead I eat a lot of milder foods like Carbonara, sushi and if you like Greek salad, you should try mine, you'll love it...

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats cool! Yes ice cream was mentioned. I wouldn't mind in trying your food though, sound yummy.

• Brownie with ice cream, cold fruit juice, cold coffee, fruits... etc etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I get you. I realy love steak Baker potatoes salat and corn in summer

1|0
    0|0
  • Greek salad is amazing! I also love any kind of barbecuing.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know eh!!

• Show All
    • No problem you choose the meat and I make the recipes. You bring the wine tough 🀣

• Hey! I am a wine woman, so ya... lets say all kinds of meats then we can have our choices, what do you think! you're place? Or mine? Ha ha ha...

• Lol! That is a good one! Haha! Mine is marinated corn hot off of the grill and watermelon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Summer fruit, e. g., cherries, strawberries and watermelon

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tacos all year 'round.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shish kabob

1|0
    0|0
  • watermelon

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose.πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Fruit slushies to keep you cool

1|0
    0|0
  • EBA and EGUSI SOUP LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • icecream

1|0
    0|0
    • My one favorite but my worse enemy, but then again, i dont care anymore!!

• BBQ Ribs

1|0
    0|0
  • Yummm like to tske you out.. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • ice creams etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Chilled salads and seafood

1|0
    0|0
  • Seafood!

1|0
    0|0
  • i like greek salad too

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak, potatoes and zucchini.

1|0
    0|0
  • Barbecue or cold sandwich it's good in summer

1|0
    0|0
  • Corn dogs and apple fritters.

1|0
    0|0
  • A good ol shashlik

1|0
    0|0
  • Gyros and water

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Barbeque, potatoe salad, popsicles, s'mores and mixed drinks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon , sausages , ice cream and chocolate milkshakes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I mostly enjoy cold drinks in the summer, and light food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beach seafood over a open fire, smore’s, gelato, watermelon, and hard peach shandy mixed with shaved 7up ice

1|0
    0|0
  • Greek Salads , fresh fish , roasted potatoes and top it off with Watermelon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine would beeeee cotton candy and macaroni and cheese ha

1|0
    0|0
  • Chilean salad (onion-tomato-coriander), cucumber-lettuce salad, grilled fish, cold watermelon, pineapple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mix with mishkaki, salad, bajia, samosa, na chutney ya nazi

πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

1|0
    0|0
  • Strawberries covered in dark chocolate...🀀

1|1
    0|0
  • Since when summer is monopolizing food? Should I be scared? Or maybe go to free of summer influence zone?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just a fun question... but also, i was tired of having thesame old stuff of food, so i brought the idea of what there is out there in the world that i could get ideas of food during the summer, bc here i live in a culture of 4 seasons, so not all food is supply during some off the off season's. You dont need to join the fun if you dont like the question, just be nice.

• Ice cream because it was hot whole summer..

1|0
    0|0
  • Seafood πŸ˜‚ Veggies and fruit and friesπŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Cucumber salad

1|0
    0|0
  • The Chamango was a nice summer treat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Potatoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Polish... sausage. Because Michael is Polish.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes