What is your most favorite food of the summer?

Mine is steak, baked potatoes, Greek Salad, and fresh corn. And lots and lots of sour cream! And butter!

1832

Most Helpful Guys

• Pizza !

Then later on Ice-Cream of course.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not sure why but here where I live in Canada, blueberries are very cheap this year so I've been eating about 3-4 cups of blueberries a day.

• Best fresh fruit! And extremely healthy for anyone.

• Yes! And I need it to rebuild my healthy gut bacteria cause I used to drink diet soda every day before I realized it destroys healthy cells in your stomach.

• Oh, i didn't know that... wow. Thank you. I learned something new again!

• Watermelon πŸ‰

• Oh... ya... its like drinking flavored water, but better!!

• It’s so good 😍😍