How often do you eat fast food?

• Every day
  • Every week
  • Every month
    Vote C
  • A few times a year
    Vote D
  • Never
    Vote E

6399

Most Helpful Guys

• I eat it about once, or twice a week. I'm not much of a fan of it anymore like I used to be.

I strongly doubt over half of this website eats fast food once a month (or less). Either the people on here are lying, or they are eating food they don't consider "fast food", when it really should be considered as such (i. e. Chipotle).

• I have not ate out at a fast food restaurant or had anything from one in years or anything that would be considered fast food in years.

• I quit like 15 years ago. I suffered through stomach problem because of junk food which is similar to fast food. I got so fed up with it, I quit. Never ate at McDonals or any other similar fast food restaurant again. And I'm very proud of that. Made a big positive impact on my health.

Most Helpful Girls

• A few times a year. I try to reach "Never."

Not that it's not tasty, but because it's an unhealthy tasty, and I can make better food at home that keeps me in a better state of health. I love cooking so it is not really a problem.
    My " few times a year" consists of the times where it is convenient, when it's the only option where I'm at.

• I think the term needs to go away or e reclassified. There’s the good, the bad and the ugly.

I go by Panera Bread and grab a 190k smoothie several times a week on rapid pickup where I speak to no one and order on my smart device. That’s techinquely fast food o think.

As for like just bottom barrel drive through options, not often, but when I travel for work sometimes and they have healthier options at some places.

The only reason I like this question is because so many Moms do feed their kids fast-food these days because it is the cheapest option and they work too many hours to feed their kids better even if they had the money.

I try to explain this and what food deserts are.