• A few times a year
    Vote D
  • Never
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I eat it about once, or twice a week. I'm not much of a fan of it anymore like I used to be.

I strongly doubt over half of this website eats fast food once a month (or less). Either the people on here are lying, or they are eating food they don't consider "fast food", when it really should be considered as such (i. e. Chipotle).

1|0
    0|0
    • I have not ate out at a fast food restaurant or had anything from one in years or anything that would be considered fast food in years.

• I quit like 15 years ago. I suffered through stomach problem because of junk food which is similar to fast food. I got so fed up with it, I quit. Never ate at McDonals or any other similar fast food restaurant again. And I'm very proud of that. Made a big positive impact on my health.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A few times a year. I try to reach "Never."

Not that it's not tasty, but because it's an unhealthy tasty, and I can make better food at home that keeps me in a better state of health. I love cooking so it is not really a problem.
    My " few times a year" consists of the times where it is convenient, when it's the only option where I'm at.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the term needs to go away or e reclassified. There’s the good, the bad and the ugly.

I go by Panera Bread and grab a 190k smoothie several times a week on rapid pickup where I speak to no one and order on my smart device. That’s techinquely fast food o think.

As for like just bottom barrel drive through options, not often, but when I travel for work sometimes and they have healthier options at some places.

The only reason I like this question is because so many Moms do feed their kids fast-food these days because it is the cheapest option and they work too many hours to feed their kids better even if they had the money.

I try to explain this and what food deserts are.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 97

• Hum, somewhere between once a month and once every second month on average I'd say although there are periods where I do both more and less.

Also, with fast food, I'm talking vegetarian fast food here as I'm a vegetarian.
    Usually french fries since that's the easiest to come by vegetarian option or some kind of vegetarian wrap or spring rolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider fast food anything mass produced that's deep fried, and done on the streets (like in Mexico or India), and also at home, like when you buy frozen fries or package popcorn or sweet sodas...

When I cook at home I make it healthy, then tasty

When I go out I get fruit juices, fruit salads, milkshakes, ice cream, and the occasional Sub sandwich or potato chips

1|1
    0|0
  • It's been a very, very long time now.

There was a time within the past decade when I was decorating, and forgot the time, got hungry, and the only place nearby was McDonald's.

I resolved to go, but when I got inside, the smell hit me, and I couldn't go through with it... I went hungry that day...

0|1
    0|0
  • If fast food means Nandos' or mom and pop Asian stalls that say stuff like pho and stir-fried noodles or freshly-made dim sim, etc, then I wish I could eat it more often.

If fast food means establishments like KFC and McDonalds, then never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually when I eat, I look out that it is something healthy - McDonalds or other fast food franchises are a no-go for me. So yeah. With that said, probably one or twice a month.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maximum two times a week. If you do some research, and know where the ingredients are coming from, some of it isn't that bad. Can mix it up with some quick healthy home recipe. Sodium, wrong fats and sugar is mainly what's screwing you over in fast food.
    I usually skip the soda and go for water to return to a more friendly body alkaline.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. If really have to be stuck. If you want be obese, get diabetes and probably get cancer then eat fast food.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never. My life expectancy is already low as a black man

4|1
    0|0
  • Between every week to every month. Sometimes its spurred on by like, having a good coupon or set of them, but normally I like having the fact of not eating the stuff so I can tell myself I'm doing right by my health.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would eat it less, but we are having to drive 3 1/2 hours twice weekly to visit a dying relative and all the options on the road are bad.

0|1
    0|0
    • We may start packing healthy snacks instead, but I feel guilty using a fast food bathroom and not buying “something”.

• I have eaten fast food in the past but I don't remember the last time I did it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say a couple times a month, sometimes my body just craves something greasy and completely bad for me lol.
    I've been good lately, small breakfast, small lunch, and then a larger dinner all homemade stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an easier option when you work out and about all over the place I know it's an unhealthier option but i do a physical job that also keeps me a thin or if i didn't have my job ill probably be a "fatty"

0|0
    0|0
  • Why I should eat it?

It's the lowest quality food you can eat, and you will get better taste with healthier ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't ate fast food in over 15 years. Horrible stuff and it makes your penis turn green... I ain't even joking fellas, avoid at all costs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm overweight and dieting so treat myself to a takeaway once a month but only if lost myvtarget amount of weight for the month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, i do photosynthesis via my computer monitor's light

0|0
    0|0
  • Just for some change of taste. But hygienic fast food and not the junk food.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i do 2X a week mostly every 2 weeks though.

1|1
    0|0
  • At least a few time a month, and if a special week, it can reach multiple times a week. Totally depends if I'm stressed out by work or if I've got time to cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat it once a week or less or maybe 4-5 times a month.

0|1
    0|0
  • I skipped-out on fast food for some five year, until recently, I started indulging in it.

In the past couple of months, I've likey spent €200 on BK and McDonald's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say every month but potentially a couple times a month depending on how lazy I get.

0|0
    0|0
  • i chose every month but it's really just once or twice per month

0|0
    0|0
  • Like probably once or twice a week
    No biggie. It ain’t guna kill ya once a week hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday or every other day i do the rest of the days still junk food for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • It varies, but we try to hold it down to a special treat with the grandkids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually once a month if at all but that last month or so I've eaten a ton of fast food

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I have no choice. I'd say that occurs twice a year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say at least every month. Sometimes every week, but not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 61

• 3-4 times a year.
    but still threw out the other 1/2 of the sandwich.
    my kids took a bit of subway and threw out the rest.
    same with Burger King...
    they rather stay hungry than eat that stuff...
    so I looked for other food for them...
    got them fruit at gas stations while driving long distance.
    I also let them pick out anything such as ice cream. my son, 9 threw out more than 1/2 of the ice cream.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do they normally eat only half meals and throw away the rest?

• @dm23chan no, they are disgusted by fast food. since they didn't finish their food, I knew they were still hungry, so the next rest stop on our long drive, I let them pick out... they got fruit and ice cream

they are used to eating Indian, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Seafood... etc... anything but fast food or junk food.

• For long trips I like to pack a bag with raisins, dates, almonds, peanuts, walnuts, and other sorts of dry fruits. Considering allergies, I know that not everyone can do this, but it is nice for day long trips

• I try to stick to eating one fast food meal on the weekend. I usually go with Popeyes, Taco Bell or Burger King.

Popeyes I usually get the mild three piece tender meal with fries and sweet heat sauce
    Taco Bell I usually get the 2 beef supreme chalupas and 1 fiery doritos locos taco and a 4 count cinnabon delights
    Burger King I get a whopper and fries maybe a pie if I feel like it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really eat fast food but I do get the apple pecan salad from Wendy’s every so often, but I don’t really consider that fast food. But if we are getting down to brass tacks here, then yeah I eat fast food maybe 2-3 times a month.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I’m with you on this. I have meal services that can have prepared food in 20 minutes and I pay with iPay then just pick it up with only 5 min delay into the office.

Healthy food but also fast-food kind of. Or the exact salad you eat from Wendy’s. The only thing g is the dressing is loaded with calories.

Meanwhile if you go to Wholefoods nothing is fast and the calories are high. I’ve turned against Wholefoods, the Austin grown once tiny company turned over to Amazon.

• Yeah we have one of those meal delivery things at work like Foodsby and a few of the places are health food places.

As for the salad... I have my own dressing. Either I make my own or use a sugar free raspberry vinegarette.

Yeah Whole Foods has really lost my interesting. I get amazon wants to take over the world but they did no favors for Whole Foods. 😒

• Rock, I’d expect no less from you on the dressing. Most places take it from me and the dressing. I either eat with salt and pepper, my own dressing or nothing if they have a shady dressing with calories.

Wholefoods was on a quick demise since 2006 or so. But I continued to shop there because the service was good and their 365 label products were decently priced.

They are now run like any other grocery store and o just can’t stand for it. They didn’t let me check out at the customer service desk for flowers on my way to work for a Bday.

Called to verify and they simply don’t want to do it anymore. So I’m in line behind the only open cashier with a person who has over 100 items infront of me with none tagged.

No more Wholefoods

• Usually once in a while, sometimes once in a couple months or once in a month. But since school, I've been eating it everyday for lunch at school, usually a hamburger with chocolate milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times a month, probably? It depends a little on what I'm doing that month. I'm more likely to eat at home and cook for myself... though I have been known to order takeout if I didn't have time to go shopping.

0|0
    0|0
  • About once a week.

Now that I'm working full time, I really don't have the time to cook very much. So, that frequency may increase :c and I don't have time to work out much either (bc my feet are so sore from work) booohooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I work at McDonald's and I am telling you... once you see how all of it is made, you will never eat it again

1|0
    0|0
  • Normally, Once a week. However, Since Moving to North Carolina, Being even on Vacation, We have Resorted to Eating it mostly every Day right now. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • *I will be back in the kitchen when we get our schedules down pact again. xx

• I get it a couple times a month it varies but the fast food I usually get is just a sub from subway or sushi. And sushi really isn’t terrible for you. It’s seaweed, veggies, fish and sushi rice. So it’s not like I’m getting burgers and fries

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do about one a month but if I do it's usually just a muffin or a salad. I never get the sandwiches or fries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I have a rule about my food. It must be food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go almost everyday for a large fry. I am addicted to French fries right now. 😂 it’s my break up food they soothe me.

0|2
    0|0
  • A few times a year. When I go out to eat I go to a proper restaurant, not a fast food joint.

0|0
    0|0
  • It differs... I guess I have Doner or pizza like once a month, and stuff like burgers or fries once every couple months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like fast food so I only eat it a couple times a year, usually just to accompany a friend that wanted fast food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately, I’ve been using the McDonald’s app to get their grilled artisan chicken sandwich for a dollar at least once a week

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I just don't like it. Unless you consider pizza fast food, but in my country we have private bakery making it, we don't have "corporation" pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure , some times when we go out on the weekend and we eat out to eat , and sometimes if i have an appointment and then we go out then eat a quick bite

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once a month or something like that , but I make sure not to overeat that day and workout.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe like once or twice within every two weeks but not really that often

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally hate it cuz I find it oily so it makes me feel uneasy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I have them very frequently, sometimes not. It highly depends. But I think it's safe to go with once or twice a month in average.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times a week. The college I go to has all you can eat buffets. Plus I live next to a row of fast food chains.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve eaten fast food only once in my life, when I was 11 I think

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot:/ I need to meal prep I go to school and work at night so it’s hard to consistently cook when I’m tired

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. I prefer healthy and home made food way more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot, a fews times a years. My parents are against it so I can't eat it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • every week, but its not all junk. its salads and rice most times

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a week, sometimes once on a weekend. I only by stir fry's though, no deep fried or maccas etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 times a week

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes