I'm really stuck on my diet pls help?

So I feel like everytime I look up a healthier option or meals of foods it's always chicken and vegetables. A salad with a lot of weird proteins like hard boiled eggs goat cheese and tomatoes etc. and no sugary drinks, and as soon as I eat I can't wait until I can eat again. Like I don't know how anyone can do this. I need to eat something super solid, that I bite into and can feel each bite. But I feel like nothing healthy is that. What do I do? And i know sugary drinks like smoothies, lattes etc. Is half sugar but it would cure a craving, and when I search what should I eat instead? It's like 2 chocolate squares, some almonds LIKE HOW DO PEOPLE DO THIS IM GOING INSANE.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• For me if im REALLY craving, for example, chocolate cake, I try a healthy option first. If after I still feel hungry and craving i just eat the damn cake.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You're not used to the diet that's why. Start making turkey and other high protein meats and eat enough of it so you're not starving. Just don't eat junk and you eventually you will lose the weight

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If you eat really clean and you stick to it then you don’t even crave the junk anymore. I am vegan and I try to only eat things on Dr. Sebi’s diet and I have noticed that if I cheat and eat corn chips then I start craving unhealthy things so it is important to stick with it the best you can

0|0
    0|0
  • First off, get a calorie tracker like "my fitness pal".

Calorie deficits are how you lose weight. Not what you eat exactly. Though making healthier choices is ideal, all that matters is that your calories are in check.

That app helped me a ton. You can still eat what you want, but it helps you see how much you eat and helps you adapt to better choices.

But yeah, I feel you on the not feeling satiated on weak meals thing

0|0
    0|0
    • Not too much of a calorie deficit or your sacrificing short term gain for long term failure.

• You can splurge now and then. You just have to make-up for it later. And you can splurge on things that are less sugary, less Carby and less fatty.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can roast ur vegetables till they're crispy and switch up your protein.. Do low carb wraps with chicken and peppers, tuna salad, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes