I'm really stuck on my diet pls help?

So I feel like everytime I look up a healthier option or meals of foods it's always chicken and vegetables. A salad with a lot of weird proteins like hard boiled eggs goat cheese and tomatoes etc. and no sugary drinks, and as soon as I eat I can't wait until I can eat again. Like I don't know how anyone can do this. I need to eat something super solid, that I bite into and can feel each bite. But I feel like nothing healthy is that. What do I do? And i know sugary drinks like smoothies, lattes etc. Is half sugar but it would cure a craving, and when I search what should I eat instead? It's like 2 chocolate squares, some almonds LIKE HOW DO PEOPLE DO THIS IM GOING INSANE.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• For me if im REALLY craving, for example, chocolate cake, I try a healthy option first. If after I still feel hungry and craving i just eat the damn cake.