Shall I go for a fresh lemonade or an iced caramel latte?

Going to the movies tomorrow. Not sure which one to go for
  • Shall I go for a fresh lemonade or an iced caramel latte? Lemonade
  • Shall I go for a fresh lemonade or an iced caramel latte? Iced caramel latte

210

Most Helpful Guys

• How about base it on your mood at the time? I can't pick what I'm gonna want as far as things like food and drinks one day in advance. I can tell you what I want now; that's about it.

• Yeah that's true... But I'm a bit too open minded and like to try things regardless which makes small things even more complicated

• That makes a lot of sense. Even if you went with sweet popcorn like caramel popcorn -- caramel popcorn + caramel latte sounds like overboard. And if savory, you might feel more thirsty and want something more like lemonade. :-D This is a lot of rationale to have so far in advance!

• Trust me. I'm an idiot like that hahaha

• If they don't have an Arnold Palmer, I'd take the lemonade. I'm not really into coffee, no matter how it gets dressed up.

Most Helpful Girl