Shall I go for a fresh lemonade or an iced caramel latte?

Going to the movies tomorrow. Not sure which one to go for
  • Shall I go for a fresh lemonade or an iced caramel latte? Lemonade
    Vote A
  • Shall I go for a fresh lemonade or an iced caramel latte? Iced caramel latte
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• How about base it on your mood at the time? I can't pick what I'm gonna want as far as things like food and drinks one day in advance. I can tell you what I want now; that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's true... But I'm a bit too open minded and like to try things regardless which makes small things even more complicated

• Show All
    • That makes a lot of sense. Even if you went with sweet popcorn like caramel popcorn -- caramel popcorn + caramel latte sounds like overboard. And if savory, you might feel more thirsty and want something more like lemonade. :-D This is a lot of rationale to have so far in advance!

• Trust me. I'm an idiot like that hahaha

• If they don't have an Arnold Palmer, I'd take the lemonade. I'm not really into coffee, no matter how it gets dressed up.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'd go with C a nice cold refreshing cup of water with a slice of 🍋

1|0
    0|0
  • One is better for you what's a diuretic and 3 has more quench thirsty properties

1|0
    0|0
  • Fresh lemonade and make me some with you

1|0
    0|0
  • Iced caramel latte.

1|0
    0|0
  • What do movies have to do with those beverages?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm just describing the context of the situation. So like a beverage to drink during the movies

• Latte sounds like a drink a bitch would drink.

0|0
    0|0
    • You have issues

• Show All
    • I mean it's just a drink and you somehow assume a bitch would choose it. Over a DRINK? Don't worry I see the humour your comment but... Meh. Was dull.

• Think about it. What kind of a woman takes a latte into movies? A bitch.

• very nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes