Could you ever try a duck embryo?

From Google- Balut is a developing bird embryo that is boiled and eaten from the shell. It originated from and is commonly sold as street food in the Philippines. Often served with beer, balut is popular in Southeast Asian countries, such as Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam. The Tagalog and Malay word balot means "wrapped"
Could you ever try a duck embryo?

• Yes, i would.
  • Ewww no way.
  • I dont know.
    Vote C
  • I have.
    Vote D

1625

Most Helpful Guys

• I am pretty open to trying new foods in general so I would try it
    It does not look or sound that appetizing though so I am sceptical but till you try you never truly know

• I ate one when I lived on reserve it was... crunchy.

Most Helpful Girls

• I would try it just to see what it tastes like and to experience something new. But based on the videos I've watched it's best to just down it and not look at it to much because it might freak you out lol.

• I heard that they are delicious and taste like egg. I don't know how I'll like it with salt and vinegar only but since it tastes kinda like egg I guess I'm gonna like it. I'm not a big fan of duck meat or egg either.

It looks bad, but hey, if we can eat egg and meat of duck then why not this?

Overall, yeah I could try it.

Also, I've seen on the Internet people shaming those ho eat balut normally and like it. Just saying, people need to stop shaming other people's food/cuisine. Cause no matter what people consume, shit stinks the same way for everyone.