What's your first drink ever (say, not soft drinks)? Age (say, not the wine's age)? How did you feel about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I stole a sex-pack of beer from my parents when I was around 12. Drank all 6 within an hour, felt great for 10 minutes before throwing it up. I said I would NEVER EVER drink again but about a year later I was drinking regularly on the weekends and have loved beer ever since.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• When I was little I liked to finish my parents drink, so beer/wine, I hated the taste but still like to do so

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I gave taken sips of beer and wine when in fourteen or so. Didn't like it at all. My first drink was at a Christmas celebration with the extended family, a glass of rum. Didn't taste much but didn't dislike it. Drank again when visiting Prague with my maths course (still didn't like the beer, even though it was good), a glass of vodka (nobody believed me I'd drink a glass of vodka straight). Had that nice smug feeling of showing 'em.

0|1
    0|0
    • one hell of a drinking history

• Show All
    • Well, the beer and wine were just to get a taste and I don't drink either of these two. The rum I had because that was the thing that was available, same for the vodka.

• okay

• 21 I had a Brandy Alexander at Bennigans. Tasted good as it was like a milkshake.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beer, 12, it tasted terrible so I mixed it with coca cola. It grew on me after a few occasions though.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was 24

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes