What benefits do you get from drinking alchool?

whenever i ask people that drink they would say " to have fun" and then i ask you can't hav fun without drinking? they get mad and say ' you dont understand"

what do i dont understand?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Alcohol reduces your inhibitions, so for someone who is very anxious or socially awkward it would be very liberating because it makes them care less about what effect their actions have, and because of that people also don't blame someone who's drunk for acting like an idiot or something as much as they would if that person was sober. Because of that it lets people act how they want without worrying about social preassures and all that jazz.

Most Helpful Girl

• There aren't any really benefits from drinking alcohol, to be honest.

Its high in calories, it dehydrates your body from water. And, just saying, most likely if you drink too much, you'll act like a fool.

You gotta get it just right, where you're buzzed but not idiotic.