What benefits do you get from drinking alchool?

whenever i ask people that drink they would say " to have fun" and then i ask you can't hav fun without drinking? they get mad and say ' you dont understand"

what do i dont understand?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Alcohol reduces your inhibitions, so for someone who is very anxious or socially awkward it would be very liberating because it makes them care less about what effect their actions have, and because of that people also don't blame someone who's drunk for acting like an idiot or something as much as they would if that person was sober. Because of that it lets people act how they want without worrying about social preassures and all that jazz.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There aren't any really benefits from drinking alcohol, to be honest.

Its high in calories, it dehydrates your body from water. And, just saying, most likely if you drink too much, you'll act like a fool.

You gotta get it just right, where you're buzzed but not idiotic.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Other than that not much honestly haha. I mean I drink but occasionally

Can you answer mine on my page please?

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink to play video games online. There is a night and day difference in communication. As in i don't care what they think about me. That is just the push i need.

0|0
    0|0
  • You make them uncomfortable. You're not following social norms hence you're a snob.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get to have terrible headaches from hangovers, ruin my liver, get smelly breath, fall and hurt myself, the benefits are endless... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you can have fun without, it’s just different fun

0|0
    0|0
  • None it's sloppy and terrible for you just smoke weed instead

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Wow, that's a sad question :( I've been in the same position for a very long time. People just say that I don't understand what it's like to have fun drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink alcohol

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure, last time i drank i got pregnant

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes