What is your favorite Coffeehouse?

What is your favorite Coffeehouse?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Starbucks obviously tastes the best, but it's not hard to make something taste good with THAT much sugar in it.

I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, so Starbucks is the only chain coffee house within a 45 minute drive, and there aren't any "local" ones that I know of.

So if I feel like spending a fortune and risking getting diabetes, I go to Starbucks. If not, I just get a boring ass capuccino from a Casey's gas station.

I've heard good things about Tim Horton's, but I've never had it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm in the same boat. I live in rural bumfucking Egypt. No coffee shops within 30 miles. There's a really great bagel shop though about 35 miles from here. Awesome sandwiches. Awesome coffee.

• I go to Dunkin Donuts once in a while.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s a places called Novas Bakery Amelie’s French Bakery that I like to go to for coffee and a fresh muffin or scone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nero but occasionally I cheat on them with Costa because there is one close to work

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I just go to Denny's to sip coffee and write sometimes. Fuck starbucks, fuck the small cafes where you have to hear people talk about their opinions about mutual friends, I like having a small corner to the side and being away from it all.

Then again the food at Denny's leaves much to be desired.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only one I was used to going till now was Starbucks. I am not crazy about their coffee but I just go their for the ambience.

To my awakening, I went to a Costa in UK recently. It was the best coffee house I have even been to. I actually liked their coffee. Perhaps a different ambience compared to Starbucks, but a hands down winner for "coffee".

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a Second Cup right next door to a liquor store and it's only a block away from my house. This is either the best or worst thing that ever happened to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My own kitchen, where I can make any type of coffee or espresso just how I like it and for a small percentage of the cost!

1|1
    0|0
  • mostly see dunkin donuts and starbucks here in manhattan, NY

1|0
    0|0
  • Tough... I'm not sure I have one, but the closest I can think is McDonald's 1 coffees are the way to go at the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • The coffee house in my bedroom.
    My own coffee and I can be naked in my own coffee house.

1|1
    0|0
  • small business cafes usually do way better coffees than chains

1|0
    0|0
  • None lol
    I like them all

1|0
    0|0
  • My own !!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to one.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Usually Bay Espresso but I got a shit coffee from them the other day so now I just stick to using my machine at home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Costa

1|0
    0|0
  • Dunkin’ Donuts

1|0
    0|0
  • The Second Cup

1|0
    0|0
  • Just regular black coffee is all I drink.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes