What is your favorite Coffeehouse?

What is your favorite Coffeehouse?

713

Most Helpful Guys

• Starbucks obviously tastes the best, but it's not hard to make something taste good with THAT much sugar in it.

I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, so Starbucks is the only chain coffee house within a 45 minute drive, and there aren't any "local" ones that I know of.

So if I feel like spending a fortune and risking getting diabetes, I go to Starbucks. If not, I just get a boring ass capuccino from a Casey's gas station.

I've heard good things about Tim Horton's, but I've never had it.

• I'm in the same boat. I live in rural bumfucking Egypt. No coffee shops within 30 miles. There's a really great bagel shop though about 35 miles from here. Awesome sandwiches. Awesome coffee.

• I go to Dunkin Donuts once in a while.

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s a places called Novas Bakery Amelie’s French Bakery that I like to go to for coffee and a fresh muffin or scone.

• Nero but occasionally I cheat on them with Costa because there is one close to work