Do you eat peagons and rabbits?

Well I don't think they do this in many counties but my grandma always clocked both I hoenstly didn't like rabbits at all but peagons tastes kinda good. But I'm a steak kind of person
Pigeons*

68

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandpa used to have pigeons and eat them so yes I've eat pigeons, it's not bad. For the rabbits I've also tasted it and loved it but since I had a rabbit as a pet I stopped eating it

• Where do you come from, and I'm surprised many people have pet rabbits, rabbits are actually farm animals not pets

• Yeah I understand that maybe there is a kind of rabbits that is smaller and not for food?

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat/raise my own rabbits but haven't tried pigeon. I've tried a bunch of other odd stuff like python, alligator, elk, bear etc though.

• How does bear taste?

• Im actually not sure that thats true, grizzly's run something stupid like 40mph

• Yes propably