Do you eat peagons and rabbits?

Well I don't think they do this in many counties but my grandma always clocked both I hoenstly didn't like rabbits at all but peagons tastes kinda good. But I'm a steak kind of person
Updates:
Pigeons*

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandpa used to have pigeons and eat them so yes I've eat pigeons, it's not bad. For the rabbits I've also tasted it and loved it but since I had a rabbit as a pet I stopped eating it

0|0
    0|0
    • Where do you come from, and I'm surprised many people have pet rabbits, rabbits are actually farm animals not pets

• Show All
    • Yeah I understand that maybe there is a kind of rabbits that is smaller and not for food?

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat/raise my own rabbits but haven't tried pigeon. I've tried a bunch of other odd stuff like python, alligator, elk, bear etc though.

0|1
    0|0
    • How does bear taste?

• Show All
    • Im actually not sure that thats true, grizzly's run something stupid like 40mph

• Yes propably

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think I've tried either, but I'd try rabbit at some point not pigeons.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I would prefer pigeon taste, it's a little bit like duck taste

• You mean pigeons? ๐Ÿคฆ Not had either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never tried rabbit or pigeon before. I've had crocodile and kangaroo though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... they're pets here

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't. I had pet rabbits

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I used to be given either of those when I was young, but when my Dad gave up shooting we never really had them anymore. I cooked pigeons when I was in college, but that was very infrequently.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, it's actually very popular to eat roasted pigeons, and rabbit stews for Asians. a lot of non-asians who travels to asia frequently also eat them at asia too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat both, yeah. Wood pigeons, though, not the vermin that infest town centres.

0|1
    0|0
  • The messenger pigeon used to be the tastiest bird in the whole world... maybe that's why it's extinct now
    As for rabbits, I live in a city so it's difficult to get one

0|0
    0|0
  • Rabbit is ok, but what are peagons?

0|1
    0|0
    • Pigeons. ๐Ÿ•Š

• Of course! Thanks. i should have guessed. Sorry. I will stick with rabbit! The city pigeons I know are not the cleanest animals in creation.

• l would never eat them

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Rabbits are farm animals for food not pets. I love pets and surely against killing them like some commies do in China, I'm against animal abuse

• Rabbits run wild in scotland they are not farmed for food

• I only feed them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes