Do you make dinner everyday?

Sometimes I find it tiresome to cook every day cause sometimes I don't want to cook and just relax, my mom says you need to cook dinner every day. I don't believe in cooking and cleaning every single day. When I used to live without my parents sometimes I'd go a day without eating, even a full meal. I wouldn't cook every day. I'd just really snack but now that I'm with my family again I feel like I'm obligated to cook dinner every single day. Question is do you cook dinner everyday?
  • Yes
  • No

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I believe it is so important! It's much healthier than prepared foods, WAY cheaper than ordering in or eating out all the time, and it teaches self-sufficiance, and self-discipline as well.

It's also a way to learn all those recipes your mom and grandmother used to make that you loved so much growing up. Sadly, those are the things that get lost forever. It's YOUR responsibility to take the initiative and keep those recipes alive, not only for yourself, but to pass along to others. Without you, it gets lost forever. SO much great cooking becomes lost forever because not enough people carry on to uphold the recipes and traditions of what we grew up with. After all, if you want a good meal for yourself the way YOU like it and remember it, who the heck else is going to do it for you once they're gone?

Plus, for the guys out there reading this, women LOVE a man who knows how to cook! 😉 I'm telling you! It's NOT the reason why I do though (my mom taught me to cook from a young age and I love making and eating great meals for myself), but that is a side benefit as well. Do it for yourself first and then you can share that with the woman you love.

If you are able to share the love of food and cooking with a mate, it strengthens your relationship even more because it relies on teamwork and experimentation together, which only strengthens the bonds you have even more. It's just yet another way, and food is a powerful way to do that. You make it out of love for each other and eat it in love with each other. It's awesome. If you incorporate love and respect for each other into an everyday routine, the two of you will have even stronger bonds.

Cooking is awesome, but do it for yourself first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not every night, no. There are days where I’m just way too tired to stand and cook so I just eat fruit. There’s that one or two days in the week that I don’t.