What do you eat for breakfast?

I don’t usually like to eat in the mornings, but I started making fruit smoothies 🍇

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been a morning eater, but I learned to lose weight it's better to eat more in the morning and less later in the day. So I've mostly been eating eggs or breakfast tacos. I can't think of much else I'll eat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• If you do not eat breakfast, it is totally fine. It is not unhealthy. Just google about "break" fast. You literally "break"the overnight "fast", here's where the word breakfast comes from. If you skip breakfast and delay it until lunch, you get a longer fasting window, which will give you great benefits of not eating. Google for Intermittent Fasting for example. I personally eat a high fat low carb diet. So, scrambled eggs, avocados, dark chocolate etc... are my favourite things.

1|0
    0|0
  • all smooties do is give you a sugar rush without any of the goodness of the fruit but i start the day with a coffee and a cigarette so who am i to tell you lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I make smoothies from scratch. I only use almond milk and whatever fruit I feel like at the time, blend it and leave it in the fridge over night 😁

• Show All
    • do it... loads of stuff online to help you and watch 'that sugar film' if you can... its funny as well as informative ;)

• Will do! Thank you ☺️

• I prefer a good sunny side up eggs on toast with bacon or sausage, a grapefruit, or at least a glass of orange or apple juice. If I'm in a hurry I'll settle for just the eggs on toast or if in a super hurry I'll resort to cold cereal such as Cheerios or Special K.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somehow, after I brush my teeth I become like unable to eat anything for an hour. Since I am waking up lately around 10-11 am, it is like a lunch.

I rarely have proper breakfast even if I have time still.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't eat anything but I always drink a glass of chocolate milk. I can't leave the house without my milk lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal (the not instant kind ) with fruit mixed in

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 servings of steel cut oats, 5 sunny side up eggs, 4 pieces of toast and 2 large glasses of orange juice with extra pulp.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually nothing these days. I used to eat every day but no longer. If I do, eggs or breakfast type food

1|0
    0|0
  • I understand why you felt you needed to go Anonymous to ask this question. It's a very sensitive subject. I usually eat a protein bar and a banana.

0|0
    0|0
    • I always go anonymous. Lessens the chances of getting harassed in private messages since people can’t get to my profile :)

• On a lazy day I make cinnamon toast, on a normal day its toast with apple butter and some eggs with sausage.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to "eat" more hours of sleep. Does that count?

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not doughnuts, which are really bad for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try and have breakfast at night. Weetbix and fruit. Yogurt and muesli

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing I usually skip breakfast cause I'm usually fasting

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal, cinnamon toast, pancakes, donuts, waffles, sausage links/patties

0|0
    0|0
  • You do wrong Break fast is that Break the fast f the night therefore it ought to be the best meal of the day

0|0
    0|0
  • One dry piece of bread without ANYTHING on it, and drink a glass of water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on time and what's available: it could be eggs and bacon, banana and milk or cold pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ceral with milk or bread with butter and marmelade or hazelnut spread. Or a giant protein shake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit smoothies are life lol that's what I like to have as well 👍👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal and a cup of coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • Wheat Bix

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs, milk

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of fruits and juices.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scrambled eggs, omelette, cereal

1|0
    0|0
  • Ass nigga

1|1
    1|0
  • An Arbies beef gyro

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate, wafers, croissants.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 eggs boiled or scrambled
    2 kiwi
    1 banna or apple

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• some times I eat fruits, some times an egg and cheese sandwich, this morning I had purple sticky rice with a side of sausage and green bell pepper with onions stir fry. I like to drink a cup of hot tea with my breakfast, all year long.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually eat 2 eggs and if I'm still hungry I might have some blueberries or bananas too. I don't like the taste of eggs but it is good for weight loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually fruit, a glass of normal water and a warm glass of lemon water.
    But I’ve stopped eating breakfast because I never seem to be hungry in the morning but I still drink my water.

0|1
    0|0
    • What is "normal" water?
      Like from the faucet lol

• Show All
    • Ohh really yeah ya either love the stuff or ya hate because most peeps are used to the sugar like in soda.. and they have so many flavors the brand I buy is called Polar which happens to be made in my city.

• Oh I don’t buy my flavoured water, I just make my own. I have a water bottle with a filter where I put my berries or lime or mint in and so when I drink, it’s flavoured water lol.
      But shop bought flavoured water is really nice too.
      Ever had vitamin water? That stuff is the best

• I usually don't eat breakfast... I have no appetite in the morning. I usually don't get hungry until lunchtime.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea or hot milk and bread with something on top (scrambled eggs, ham, cheese, or whatever I have in the fridge).

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually have oatmeal and some kind of fruit, had been grapes but they get costly this time of year so it's apples I eat with it now

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually an egg white omelette or oatmeal with a protein cantaloupe smoothie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, it'd usually makes me wanna throw up... but if I feel like I can eat something I'd eat a cookie

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually never eat breakfast but since im pregnant i eat eggs and toast and home fries , not bacon for me makes me sick

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat first thing but when i do it's usually leftover dinner from the night before lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Every morning varies. Could be grits, toast w/honey or jam, bacon, eggs, cereal, bagels w/cream cheese, tea, coffee, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually smoothies but sometimes pancakes or eggs & bacon

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually greek yogurt with granola, eggs and a slice of toast, or a smoothie

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal lately

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner leftovers

1|0
    0|0
  • I just woke up so I haven’t eaten anything yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Banana nut muffin

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Muffin

1|0
    0|0
  • A healthy green smoothie

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont eat anything in the morning

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid mornings and therefore breakfast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bread

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat cereal or eggs, grits and Bacon or sausages.

0|0
    0|0
  • My father

0|0
    0|0
  • At home cereal when I go out omelets

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes