Today is National Cheeseburger Day! Would you pay $200 to try this 50-pound cheeseburger?

At the Clinton Station Diner in Clinton, NJ, they serve a 50 lb hamburger. It's called the Mt. Olympus and it costs $202.95. If you and 4 friends can finish it in under 3 hours, the diner says they will pay you $1,000. Would you do it? Is it even possible?
#NationalCheeseburgerDay

4484

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I wouldn't. $50 to fuck my health over. I tried the hot peppers back in college to see if I could do it (habenero, ghost pepper, moruga scorpion), and I did. But man today.. No thanks. Not worth fucking your health over for "achievement points" or showing off to friends Especially if you have to pay for it.

• Hell yes I'd just bring my niece as she is like a bottomless pit. I say that in a good sense other than when she gets bored and empties the fridge as something to do. XD. But thats what happens when you got a metabolism that is like 3x what it should be.

Most Helpful Girls

• No. I wouldn’t.

I struggle to eat a normal size burger in one sitting, but portions like this make me angry. Think of the waste. And even worse, people in this world are struggling to eat and drink and others are gorging themselves for fun? I just find it all a bit too faced. The west is too fat but they challenge themselves to be fatter while the 3rd world countries watch their children die from lack of food...

• I love burgers, but, that's just ridiculous. That's more bread than a burger, for one, and, secondly, I could pay 200 bucks and get multiple different awesome burgers. So, in short, no.