What’s a good meal to make when you’re on a budget?

Ok so, money is a little tight at the moment, and I REFUSE to get fast food with it. What’s a good wallet friendly meal to make with only $10-15?

621

Most Helpful Guys

• Pasta is always cheap. Pasta sauce, onions, garlic and mushrooms. Itiallian sausage or ground beef is good but adds a few bucks.
    Curry can be cheap and easy too. Chopped chicken breast, onion, coconut milk and curry paste. Put it over rice and you’re good to go

• So like coconut curry chicken? That’s sounds really good!

• Get an onion, garlic, a can of San Marzano tomatoes, a link of Italian sausage, a box of pasta, and a small block of Parmesan Reggiano cheese.

That’s a great and inexpensive meal. Let me know if you need some cooking instructions.

• That actually sounds pretty good! But can I substitute the sausage? My mom can’t eat it.

• It’s good vegetarian. Or bake it and serve it on the side. Or use a portobello mushroom instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• How about golosh or American chop suwi whatever you call it ,

If you don't know what it is , corn , mushrooms (or skip if you don't like it ) elbow and sauce, hamburger or sausage