Rate my steak and rice dinner?

Rate my steak and rice dinner?

Went with the sirloin again. By far my favorite cut to work with.
The carrots I cooked on a pan with a bit of butter and auger. That I felt came out really good
I ate that earlier today and I haven’t been hungry since. The glazed carrots were amazing, I’ve never tried making them with brown sugar before. And the rice came out fluffy. I boiled the rice in water, with a pinch of salt and it came out with its own flavor. It’s crazy how such small things make a world of difference in the kitchen.

119

Most Helpful Girls

• Perfect amount of pink in the middle. What kind of sauce is on the rice?

• Steak sauce.

• Usually no unless I'm mixing it with veggies and meat like in a bowl.

• I agree. But the sauce was good so I put a little bit on there. It has a very similar taste to soy sauce, just sweeter and a bit more flavorful from the left over steak juices

Most Helpful Guy

• That looks awesome. I am getting jealous with the steak posts. I had chicken breast and salad for dinner last night which is kind of my goto thing, but I want steak. :-D

Also that kind of American white rice with gravy makes me reminisce about when I was in America. I haven't had that since early 20s and I loved that one even in my school cafeteria. In high school the students teased me when I was chowing down on the rice and gravy like, "Haha, you're from Japan and love rice." And I was like, "Yes I do. Are you going to eat yours?" :-D

• "Cause I want it if you don't want it!" That was actually my favorite thing from the high school cafeteria -- the rice and gravy.

• That sounds awesome! I am just getting jealousy and hungry now. I made an instant miso soup just now to see if it'd make me feel any happier, and I'm not any happier. :-D

• Lmao. I’m eating watermelon and drinking water to hydrate after my workout.