Rate my steak and rice dinner?

Rate my steak and rice dinner?

Went with the sirloin again. By far my favorite cut to work with.
Updates:
The carrots I cooked on a pan with a bit of butter and auger. That I felt came out really good
I ate that earlier today and I haven’t been hungry since. The glazed carrots were amazing, I’ve never tried making them with brown sugar before. And the rice came out fluffy. I boiled the rice in water, with a pinch of salt and it came out with its own flavor. It’s crazy how such small things make a world of difference in the kitchen.

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Perfect amount of pink in the middle. What kind of sauce is on the rice?

0|0
    0|0
    • Steak sauce.

• Show All
    • Usually no unless I'm mixing it with veggies and meat like in a bowl.

• I agree. But the sauce was good so I put a little bit on there. It has a very similar taste to soy sauce, just sweeter and a bit more flavorful from the left over steak juices

Most Helpful Guy

• That looks awesome. I am getting jealous with the steak posts. I had chicken breast and salad for dinner last night which is kind of my goto thing, but I want steak. :-D

Also that kind of American white rice with gravy makes me reminisce about when I was in America. I haven't had that since early 20s and I loved that one even in my school cafeteria. In high school the students teased me when I was chowing down on the rice and gravy like, "Haha, you're from Japan and love rice." And I was like, "Yes I do. Are you going to eat yours?" :-D

0|0
    2|1
    • "Cause I want it if you don't want it!" That was actually my favorite thing from the high school cafeteria -- the rice and gravy.

• Show All
    • That sounds awesome! I am just getting jealousy and hungry now. I made an instant miso soup just now to see if it'd make me feel any happier, and I'm not any happier. :-D

• Lmao. I’m eating watermelon and drinking water to hydrate after my workout.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• steak looks good for home cook. good job.
    urrrgggg that sauce!!! you killed the steak with it.

0|0
    2|1
    • You’re right. I should have put it in a bowl but instead I put it on from a very hot pan lmao. Lesson learned tho.

• enjoy it...

i used to eat steak 2-3 times a year... now maybe 10-20 times... a lot more than before...
      you seem to eat a lot more often... and have fun cooking

• I love it. I have a job interview for a new job tomorrow. A possibility at working at new place with so many more things to learn.

• it looks good but the meat is too undercooked for me

1|0
    0|1
    • Are you crazy? Do you see how crispy that sear is? Th inside adds the perfect texture and taste to every bite. Let me guess you like your steak to taste like leather?

• Is meat the only thing you can make?

1|1
    1|1
    • What do you see next to that? Rice and carrots.

What kind of meal is a meal without a good source of protein

• I want that now :(
    It looks amazing, keep going sweety.

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks delicious

0|0
    1|1
  • omfg stop it im so hungry :(
    feed me

1|1
    3|1
  • Looks good! Steak is cooked well 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks burned but 6

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like sorry

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• looks good! slap some A-1 on that bad boy

0|0
    1|1
  • it looks great, very nice steak

0|0
    0|1
  • what kinda sauce is that?

0|0
    1|1
  • Juicy. Like my ass

1|0
    0|1
  • Looks good, it makes me hungry just looking at it.

0|0
    2|1
  • It’s good

0|0
    2|1
  • That looks delicious!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fantastic please send me some to scotland

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes