Do u prefer dark liquor, or light liquor?

I prefer dark! Specially Hennessy or Dusse 😍 that drink jus makes me feel so good !!! And i also like remy 💗 oooh wee i could do sum thangs off them drinks 🤪😂

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Hard to pick. Depends on the type of liquor. Maybe leaning towards dark though since I love Scotch and prefer red to white wine. But I prefer clear rum to dark rum... and have a soft spot for shochu.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mostly just like liquor. :-D If I prefer dark, it's just ever-so-slightly.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'm a non alcoholic... never drank alcahol in my life.. only 3 or 4 times... but no idea what the drinks were... think it was jus plain old wine that my mum gave me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark I think. Do you know how do they get liquor to have this color, since every liquor is transparent at first when you distill it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like rum, like Bacardi or Cap' Morgan. So dark, I guess.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wanna try Hennessy🤪

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark bourbon.

0|0
    0|0
    • ... Specifically 43% alcohol or more. Cask strength is best. It means less messing around with the flavour of the bourbon to get it down to a "standard" 40%/80 proof. Put it in a nice glass, no ice and perhaps a few drops of water. Good stuff.

• Ooh dark ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • Gin and Vodka... Better for mixed drinks.

0|0
    0|0
    • I take mines straight ! But i like to mix my dark liquor with cola or Red Bull haha

• I don't drink

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes