What is your favorite cocktail and why? Is it because of it's taste, or it's historical significance?

My favorite for taste is a Manhattan, preferably made with 4 year Templeton Rye.

My second would be a Bourbon Mint Julep. Not only is it incredibly delicious, but it is pretty cool that it was created in the United States and was (incorrectly) recommended to people as a cure for an upset stomach.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I like scotch strait up or on the rock or a nice rum and coke but, I don't really do mixed drinks the way I used to. I used to like a drink called a " Himilayan sunrise" which had maraschino cherry in it and sweet vermouth

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't drink alcohol, my favorite juice would be mango juice with chunks