• Cooking is OK
    Vote B
  • I hate cooking
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I only like cooking when i get to cook my favorite foods or when i have someone to cook with

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I loved it until I was deep into my eating disorder. I'm afraid to cook but its getting better again.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger, I was the sister that couldn't cook. Then I went vegetarian and I had to learn to cook for myself (because everyone else in the house ate meat).

Now, I'm a really good cook-and I'm the type of person that can eat the same thing every day as long as I have the ingredients and love the taste. So, a lot of my favorite dishes are in my opinion perfected (to my tastes of course) I like cooking stir fry, curry, American foods, sandwiches, lots of one pot pasta dishes, and I can bring tofu to life :)
    I'm also getting better at making simple desserts-milk, sugar, and making custards and whipped creams.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Yes I took culinary arts in high school

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom taught me cooking and got me involved in the kitchen from a young age. Started as a toddler, was safely handling kitchen knives by the age of about 9.

To be honest, I like cooking anything I am in the mood for, but there is just something satisfying about making good, hearty soups, sauces and chili. Grilling is pretty satisfying too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really enjoy it, but I certainly don’t hate it either. Cooking to me is a means to an end, and I do it because it’ll allow me to eat, which I enjoy.

1|1
    0|0
  • At times. I like making delicious dishes for people and hearing them say "how'd you do this"? But most the time when it's for me it's Hey, where's the microwavable burrito"?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. Unless I'm cooking for multiple people.
    I dislike it if it takes more time to prepare than it does to eat it - which is the case for most healthy and tasty dishes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy it but prefer to cook about 50/50 rather than all the meals as it gets repetitive.

My best dishes are my paella sbd my risotto

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really enjoy it, but I certainly don’t hate it either. Cooking to me is a means to an end, and I do it because it’ll allow me to eat, which I enjoy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really enjoy cooking. It's relaxing and I can make what I want the way I want it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooking can be fun. But it does take work and patience but the end result can be satisfying

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't enjoy cooking inside but I like cooking outside smoking ribs grilling steaks and hamburgers :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • I do

1|0
    0|0
  • It is fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooking is fun, but cleaning sure isn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mediterranean mostly.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I hate cooking every once in a while I get in a Martha Stewart kinda mood (usually around Thanksgiving or Christmas) and I enjoy it. But overall I just cook for my man because I know he enjoys it. But when he's gone I eat cereal and tv dinners or whatever is quick and easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking. I cook lots of different things but I like to bake cheesecakes and I make crepes a lot. I usually stay away from cooking meat. I’m good at spicing it but I never know how long to cook it for.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking. That way, I can experiment with making healthier food

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking. Any chicken or beef dish is my favourite. I make new dishes every Sundays.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really wish I did but no

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    I am a modern day Gordon Ramsay

1|0
    0|0
    • @rgboo8 cooking wise I hope! As this side of the pond If asked to describe Gordon Ramsay all I can think of is if an old Ball sack which has remarkably learnt the ability to swear... clearly a talent but also still a ball sack!

• I really don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • never did it

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes