Do you enjoy cooking?

What do you like cooking?
  • I love cooking
  • Cooking is OK
  • I hate cooking
    Vote C

1318

Most Helpful Guys

• I only like cooking when i get to cook my favorite foods or when i have someone to cook with

Most Helpful Girls

• I loved it until I was deep into my eating disorder. I'm afraid to cook but its getting better again.

• When I was younger, I was the sister that couldn't cook. Then I went vegetarian and I had to learn to cook for myself (because everyone else in the house ate meat).

Now, I'm a really good cook-and I'm the type of person that can eat the same thing every day as long as I have the ingredients and love the taste. So, a lot of my favorite dishes are in my opinion perfected (to my tastes of course) I like cooking stir fry, curry, American foods, sandwiches, lots of one pot pasta dishes, and I can bring tofu to life :)
    I'm also getting better at making simple desserts-milk, sugar, and making custards and whipped creams.