Candy corn, love it or hate it?

Candy corn, love it or hate it?
  • Love it
  • Hate it

913

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• There's a bag in my kitchen. Every time I pass through, I pop one in my mouth. It was a horrible, horrible idea to put it there but now I can't stop. I need help.

• I wouldn't say that I "hate" it but I don't really like it and don't eat it because I feel that if I'm going to eat something high in sugar and not really healthy it should be something I really like.

There are many types of candy I like better than candy corn and so when I'm going to eat candy I would choose one of those things.

If candy corn was the only candy there was and I felt like I needed sugar for some reason, then I'd be willing to eat it. It's not really that I dislike the taste but just that I don't like it either.